•14•

{sorry for any mistakes}

•Omniscient•
same day 5:11 pm

Both cece and ray were awoke they both woke up around 4:30. Well cece woke Ray up since she didn't wanna be the only one up. Also, cece didn't pack nothing with her so she had to go home. Ray didn't want her to leave since she'd obviously be bored and lonely.

"You is not leaving me." Ray stated while gripping onto cece waist as she was attempting to pull away from the 'goodbye' hug she was tryna give ray.

"Ray I have too." she laughed she tried her best to prey the curly heads hands off her waist.

"Ok then bye." Ray said with a attitude as she rudely pushed cece away and sat back looking at the small tv hanging on the hospital wall.

"Don't be like that ima be right back ray." Cece said sitting on the bed and looking at her irritated friend.

"Ok bye." Ray dismissively said not giving cece at least an glare. Cece rolled her eyes and got up tired of her best friends nasty ass attitude. She collected the rest of her things about to leave until she her.

"Probably finna go find away to that bitch house with her ugly ass." Her friend mumbled under her breath but cece heard her clearly. She snapped her head over at ray with a smugged look.

"And what if I was?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Get the fuck out." She demanded her with clenched teeth.

"And if I don't?" Cece continued to press.

"Cece on me yo I will fuck you up if you don't get the fuck out my face. Crippled or not I will fuck you up." Ray stated calm as she could which was pretty hard for her since she wanted to beat the dog shit out of Ciara.

"Exactly yo crippled ass won't do shit." Cece while rolling her neck to the side with a shrug.

"I hope that shit fall off or break

"I hope that shit fall off or break." Ray said referring too cece's head.

"Girl fuck yo-" she stopped once she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" ray spoke. She was shook to see Bri standing there without her work uniform because she was afraid that the visitation wasn't for her..

"I just came in here to tell cece that I'll be in the car waiting." She sweetly spoke and nodded her head over to way as a 'hey' but instead Ray was looking between the two in disgust. She knew it. It's crazy how cece would leave her own best friend for some skinny coochie and can't even keep her company.

"Uh yeah I'll meet you" cece finally spoke up. She honestly didn't want ray to find out about her hanging out with bri but oh well. She felt as if she can't keep babysitting a grown ass women and that she need company other then ray.