•5•

/Cece POV/
•continued•

"Mommy?"

"Oh my- baby bear?!" She cried in a shaky voice.

"I-" she stated but was cut off by drunkly yelling.

"CAT!" I heard a familiar voice I thought I'd never hear again.

"Baby bear I have to go. Just remember mommy loves you ok?" She sniffed I was froze but then came back to reality.

"W-wait.."

"I'm sorry I really have to go baby. B-Bye baby bear" her voice was so soft I missed it.

"Please don't-" before I could finish she hung up and I let out a sob.

I hate that she chose him over me. Her own child...

"Cece?" I heard Ray concerned voice call for me.

"hm?" I answered trying to sound normal and cleared my throat while wiping my tears.

"What's wrong?" Ray said coming on the other side of the bed and cuddled me.

"nothing" I shrugged the question off and laid my head on her chest.

"No tell me. You always dismissing me bru" she huffed then pushed my head off her chest and sat up.

"Just like you rii? Mane get out I'm tryna sleep ray." I stated while rolling my eyes and turned away from her. I heard her huff but she didn't leave.

"That don't have nothing to do with-"

" I don't give a damn ray get out!" I shouted while turning around ready to slap her ass but I seen the little pout on her face as she tried to hide it.

"You didn't have to yell a-at me c-ciara" she stated while tears welled up in her eyes tryna blink them away but failed.

"You a crybaby bru" I huffed pulling her big baby ass in my chest.

"Fuck you" she mumbled in my chest but I just smiled at her cute ass.

"soon" I simply replied and her head quickly shot up.

"First off I do the fucking and second, mane stop with that gay shit" she exclaimed smacking her teeth while playfully mugging me.

"you fucked me though" I stated while glaring at her and watched a smirk appear on her face.

"shol did and I'd do it again" I shiver went down my spine at her huskily tone but I shook it off.

"anyways" I dismissively waved her off making Ray laugh.

"Girl fuck you and go to sleep with me" I laying my head on her chest.

"Ok luh mama" she jokingly said.

"Thank you papi" I joked back and laughed at the shook expression on her face.

"Alright now don't make me tear that ass up like I did back then" she stated wrapping her arms around my waist as I sat my leg on top of hers.

"You could never" i sassed.

"But I did"

"Mane go to sleep before I kick you out" I huffed and she chuckled.

"Aight night luh baby" she softly spoke kissing my forehead and rubbed my back knowing that's what puts me to sleep.

"Night" I tiredly mumbled feeling my eyes get heavy.

"Cece?" I was being shook out of my sleep.

"What!" I snapped finally opening my eyes but calmed down seeing ray.

"I'm tired of you snapping at me" she pouted with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry come here"I groggily spoke in my husky morning voice.

"no you mean mufucka" she exclaimed about to walk away but quickly sat up and pulled her into my lap.

"I'm sorry bestie" I coo'd wrapping my arms around her waist.

She hummed before speaking, "me and lay going to the club tonight and..." she trailed off and looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew what was coming next so I shook my head.

"Nope." I simply said laying back down with her still in my lap.

"Come on stop being lame" she exclaimed rocking back and forth in my lap I felt her rub against my clit since I only had briefs and a sports bra on making me jump and hiss. I guess she noticed and kept rocking but faster sending waves of pleasure to from my bottom half.

"R-Ray st-stop" I stuttered.

"Not until you say yes" she stated while grinding onto me slow but then picked up her speed each thrust.

"N-No now m-move" I tried my best not moan but soft whimpers were still leaving my throat. She just shrugged and kept going. I tried to push her off but she pinned me down.

"Nah. I'm not moving till you say you'll go with me" she whispered in my ear rocking her hips in a circular motion applying more pressure. It was getting harder and harder trying not moan.

"O-Ok Ray" I whined tryna squirm out of her grip but it was no use.

"Say it." She demanded. I was about to speak but my own moan cut me off as pit in my stomach started to form.

"P-Please ray" i panted as I threw my head back. She just kept rocking till my climax finally came but even then she kept going.

"uhhn ray please" I let out a gasp then a loud whimper.

"say it" she demanded in a more huskily and very sexy voice than before which made it harder for me not to cum.

"S-Stop before I- aughn fuckk" I let out a semi-loud moan as I came for a second time and she just kept going.

"OK ILL GO PLEASE" I let out a cry feeling my back arch up off the bed but fell once she stopped. She then let out a chuckle while I was still panting tryna catch my breath.

"Ima let you rest. We gone head out at like 9:30 some" she stated and got off me.

I hummed in response as I felt myself drift in and out of sleep.

Going to sleep with cum boxers on ew, but honestly ion feel like getting up so I'll shower when I wake up..

To be continued...

Vote & comment please :)