•6•

•Ray•

Me and cece was on the way to the club finna meet up with some friends of mines

Me and cece was on the way to the club finna meet up with some friends of mines. I turned my head glaring at cece as she hasn't said a word but was huffing every 3 minutes. I just rolled my eyes and kept driving.

As I heard her take a deep breath about to huff but before she could get it out I stopped her.

"The fuck is you doing allet for dawg?" I said raising my voice glaring from her and the road as I drove. I seen her roll her eyes and turn her head looking out the window.

"Say" I called out waiting for her to speak but she still ain't say shit.

"Say why you doing allet huffing and puffing like you the big bad wolf huh? What's good? Talk." I continued still waiting for an answer but once again silence. I let out a deep sigh and pulled in the parking lot looking for a spot.

Once I found a parking spot. I stayed in the car and turned towards cece.

"So?"

"What bru?" She mugged me and I mugged her ass back.

"See Ight ion even wanna go no more." I spoke in annoyance and grabbed my phone about to call one of friends Laila but cece stopped me.

"no no I'm sorry I'm jus.. I'm just irritated" she sighed while rubbing her temples. My annoyed expression softened.

"You want me to drop you off?" I asked genuinely because I could tell something was up.

"No I'm fine come on." She shrugged it off and got out the car heading to the club entrance.

I couldn't help but think something was up and I wanted answers. I'll just wait till tomorrow.

I sighed and got out the car catching up wit her.

________________

Me and Cece barely drunk because we ain't really wanted to get drunk since it wouldn't have ended well. We was tipsy tho.

"Come on come on tootsee roll who made this shit pharaoh just make that tootsee roll here we go here-''

And here we go...

"Oh shit this my song" Cece cheesed ready and got up heading to the dance floor. I just shook my head watching and looking out making sure nobody touch.

When the beat finally dropped, everybody ass did too including cece.

"Catch on the pussy, I fuck out her frame
Two-seater, we ride around, blow out the brains"

It was hella ass shaking luh booties and big but only one stood out. Her ass might be buff and muscular but cece got ass to throw. While watching, dirty shit was going through my head but I shook it off and took a sip of my henny. Yes henny this shit don't do nun to me for real.