•16•

(I decided to change Cece character :)

Cece POV
(Next day May 13, 2022)
5:32pm

I did feel horrible about the whole me ditching Ray thing so I took it upon myself to go visit her. Even though I really was debating, I still went.

Right now I was at her room door hesitantly knocking at her door.

"come in." I heard her softly say but you could hear the grogginess in her voice.

"Hey.." I awkwardly spoke as I walked in and closed the door.

"wassup?" She nonchalantly asked not once looking my way. I frowned at her actions.

"Can we talk?" I asked hoping that she'd say 'yes'.

"no." She said with a straight face and cold tone. I gulped trying my best to not get emotional.

"Why are you acting like this towards me?" I huffed at myself because the tears I tried holding back were now running down my face.

"Mane Ciara you know why so, what you can do is get the fuck out because we ain't got shit to speak on. And matter of fact you can leave and never come back I don't wanna see your face here or anywhere else around me ever. Now get the fuck out bruh." She nonchalantly spoke looking me dead in my teary eyes.

"I don't even know what I'm doing that's so wrong! You wanna know why?" My voice raised but not too loud.

"Aye bruh, gone on somewhere." She said so cold, but I continued anyways.

"Because you don't ever tell me what I'm doing wrong! Why not sit here and tell me what's up other than shut me out hm? Why have your mom try and explain it to me when you can be a grown ass woman and speak up to me about your feelings, hm?!" My voice started to raise a bit from frustration. After I ranted my breathing was heavy but while I looked at ray I could her emotions were all over the place.

"I'm scared." She finally spoke followed with a sniff while wiping her eyes then glaring over at me.

"Of what ray? You gotta speak to me." I said while walking over to her bed and sitting at the edge watching her closely as she was fidgeting with her fingers.

It was silence till she finally spoke up.

"I'm scared of rejection." She admits after a moment.

"I'm scared that you'd reject me like you've been doing this whole time." She continues while finally staring directly into my eyes.

"I haven't been rejecting you." I said staring at her in confusion.

"You literally said that I'll be nothing more than just your friend Ciara." She said un disbelief.

"Ok I did say that but that don't mean I'm rejecting you Ray. You haven't asked me out or nothing bruh so how you know I'd end up rejecting you for real?" I shot back and raised an eyebrow waiting for a answer which she hesitated to answer.

"I mean how do I know that you'll say yes just to make me feel better and not mess up our friendship? How do I know that you'll say yes at all? Because either way if I do ask it'll hurt me either way Ciara." She spat back at me.

"Ray..." I sighed because I might would've done one of those. I mean I did feel ray at a point and had feelings for her but I want Bri and my feelings for ray sunk but my feelings for bri grew. I have deep feelings for Brianna right now.

"Exactly." She simply said while looking down.

"I'm sorry ray but-" I began to explain but she cut me off.