•13•

Cece POV
-Mama J House-
Next day 2:36 pm

"Hey baby" I heard mama speak as she was tryna shake me awake. I just groaned and turned the opposite way.

"Girl I was tryna be nice nie don't make me go get my damn belt."

"Ma" I whined as I sat up and glared at her watching her tap her foot on the floor with her hand on her hip.

"Fix yo damn face" she looked at me with a threatening look as in 'or Ima whoop yo ass' and guess what I did? fixed my face.

"Good morning pookie" she came over grabbing my cheeks. Bipolar ass.

"Momma please" I whined as I tried to move her hand away from my face.

"I love you too and get ready we going to see my other baby. Be ready in 20." She stated before giving me a kiss on the cheek and heading out the door.

Soon as the door closed I kicked and punched the covers.

I don't wanna see her rude mean self .

I rolled my eyes hard as fuck while brushing my teeth. Mama lucky that I respect her too much to ever say 'no'.

"Hurry up girl!" I heard mama say from her room.

"Ok" I groaned and fought the air.

I don't wanna see her today.

"Stop whining girl. We going I don't care y'all gone fix this shit." She simply said while still applying her mascara.

I huffed while crossing my arms and mocked her. Because I was planning on avoiding her.

When we pulled up I let out a long groan. I heard mama smack her teeth.

"Girl bring yo ass on before I embarrass you out 'hea."  Mama threatened while pointing her finger at me.

"Yes ma'am" I mumbled while getting out the car and walking in with her and papa.

"You gone get hit messing with her old grumpy self" pa said behind me with a chuckle. Yes he was in the car but quiet because mama wanted everybody to shut up so she can focus on her make up.

"What's so funny?" Mama quickly turned around with her arms crossed. I just pointed at pops.

"Mane you a snitch" he huffed while glaring at me. I stuck my tongue out at him before walking towards mama.

"Mhmm guess who ain't getting none tonight" Mama said smirking at papa it took me a minute before realizing what she was talking about.

"But bae it was her fault-" he started but was cut off by me.

"Y'all too old first of all and don't blame me you the one who said she a grumpy old lady." I mugged as we continued walking up to the front desk.

"We are here for Rhianna Brown" mama said smiling at the front desk lady.

The lady had a slight mug on her face but tried to cover it up by putting on fake smile.

"Yes please sign in and take the visitor sticker." She told us.

"Thank you honey and if you try covering up a mug you better learn a better way then that because I almost slapped your ugly white ass.' Mama said too calmly with a smile I couldn't really read but it was creepy.

"Y-Yes ma'am I apologize" the nurse stuttered. I bet you do bitch.

" mhm" me and mama said before looking at each other and bust out laughing. Papa just shook his head giving the lady an apologizing look.