Chapter 5

Luo Xiaolou finally made do with it all night in the guest room, thinking of the contract, he did not fall asleep after tossing for a long time. The next day, Luo Xiaolou decisively raised his eyes against the two pandas.

The door of the master bedroom was still closed. Luo Xiaolou had been at the door for a long time, and he didn't dare to break in and pinch the guy's neck to get out of my house. In any case, for Luo Xiaolou, living is more important than dignity.

It's just because he is not strong enough. If he becomes stronger in the future, it may not be impossible to get rid of this demon.

Luo Xiaolou ate the unpalatable lunch box, and finally decided to prepare breakfast for the original. In any case, he now has no capital to resist that demon—he would never call him his master. If he deliberately goes against Yuanxi and angers Yuanxi, the one who is embarrassed in the end must be himself, which will only make him less dignified and more painful.

Before there was no way to get rid of this contract, Luo Xiaolou decided to try his best to kill the possibility and excuses of that guy being angry with him in advance, and then strive for the utmost dignity and freedom for himself.

Anyway, when he used to get along with Qiaosha, he was also cooking. Oh-no! Why would he compare Qiaosha and this **** together?

Yes, he can treat him as if he has adopted a stray dog, and he also has to prepare food for him (it), take care of the room, etc.-for the benefit, walking the dog can be omitted.

Thinking of being picky yesterday, Luo Xiaolou took out another potato and said bitterly: a noble breed of stray dog ​​who knows how to picky eaters.

Fortunately, it’s worth the money. Potatoes are very big.

Luo Xiaolou made half of potato shreds and half braised. Yes, there are no braised potatoes with meat. Needless to say, some vegetables are not worth mentioning. Meat is more expensive than pork in 2012. I don’t know how many times.

After Luo Xiaolou finished cooking, he took out a box of lunch as rice and put it in the incubator. Looking at the fragrant potato shreds and braised potato pieces, Luo Xiaolou swallowed and left.

He still has to work. If he can't go to school, he must always live at the bottom of society, never become stronger, and cannot get rid of the demon and **** identity inside.

As soon as he arrived at the factory, Luo Xiaolou was stopped by Mr. Yang who was waiting by the door. In surprise, Luo Xiaolou was pulled into Mr. Yang's office.

"Xiaolou!" Mr. Yang held Luo Xiaolou's hand excitedly.

"Yang, Mr. Yang, what's the matter with you?" Luo Xiaolou was taken aback by the enthusiasm of the people in front of him, hurriedly withdrew his hand, and stammered asking.

"Xiaolou, you are a good boy. I contacted the above yesterday. The above means the same thing as me. I want to sign a long-term contract with you. After becoming a full-time employee, the company will pay you an extra 5,000 federal currency per month. If you If we are not satisfied, we can discuss it again." Mr. Yang looked at Luo Xiaolou and said eagerly.

Luo Xiaolou's eyes lit up, and then dimmed again. He stretched out his left hand, flicked on the communicator, called up the personal information section, and said: "Mr. Yang, I want to sign, but I'm still a student. You sign the contract. Not only that, after the summer vacation, I can only come here during the break."

Mr. Yang was also stunned. He always thought that Luo Xiaolou was a poor young man in his family. He did not expect that this child was a student who came to do summer jobs.