Chapter 12

Seeing the shock in everyone's eyes, the middle-aged man's expression also became serious, "I think you see this set of data, and you know why I came to you."

"This part...this part..."

A man with glasses was stunned for a moment, and suddenly said loudly: "This can't be true, there must be something wrong! Theoretically, it can't be justified."

"Yes, the effective utilization rate of the first-class parts is currently up to 90%. This has been proven by masters in the first 100 years. How can it be 98%?" Another female research institute wondered.

The middle-aged man looked at a twenty-five or six-year-old man beside him and said, "Shen Yuan, what do you say?"

At this time, the parts were in Shen Yuan's hands, and he was a little uncertain. Seeing the middle-aged man asked him, he stood up and said respectfully: "Teacher Tiga, I think this part is a natural combination, so there should be no problem."

Tiga looked at his proud disciple and smiled slightly. His conclusion was the same as Shen Yuan, "Don’t dispute, I have shown this part to Master Yan, and he personally concluded that nothing was done on this part. Hands and feet. Moreover, he asked us to find this person and be sure to notify him as soon as possible."

As soon as Tiga finished speaking, the other people in the room took a breath. They are all mecha researchers, or mecha manufacturers, so they know more about how rare the last words of middle-aged people are.

Mecha maker is a very unbelievable profession. Unlike mecha fighters, regardless of their level, they will be respected and can find a battlefield that suits their level.

Because the mecha maker does not require genetic levels or physical strength levels, the gate fence is very low. The low-level mecha makers who are just getting started will even be called as repairmen, and the salary is difficult to make a living.

High-level mecha makers will be recruited by big companies and families, and the conditions are so good that people are jealous. Such people are among the lucky few among the large number of mecha manufacturers. One is that the requirements of big companies, big families and even the military are too high. Second, the number of senior manufacturers is inherently small. If you can't afford the huge amount of research expenses and there are no conditions for trial and error assembly, it will be difficult for the low-level to enter the mid-level, let alone the high-level.

The vast majority of mecha manufacturers are dependent on mecha fighters, and almost every mecha fighter will have its own mecha maker.

The mecha makers who are not selected by mecha fighters will generally work hard to enter the manufacturing research department of the enterprise group, and even the worse ones can work in mecha repair or production plants. Because of the unparalleled status of mecha in the current society, a job can always be found regardless of salary.

And above the advanced manufacturers, the mecha builders who have truly achieved great success are no longer called vassals of the mecha fighters. They have the status and status recognized by the society, and they are also attacked because of the creation of advanced mechas. A warrior respected.

Master Yan is the only person in the Kane Group who can be called a master. If this master casually pointed out a sentence or two, they might be able to make them infinitely useful.

But masters all have their own tempers. Master Yan is withdrawn and usually stays in his own dedicated research room. It is strictly forbidden to disturb others. Only their boss, Tiga, can go in and ask for instructions at a fixed time.

And now, just because of a single part, Master Yan has asked someone to personally.

After a long silence, an old man in the room said: "Since Master Yan said this is true, then this person is indeed a talent!"