Chapter 18

Under Luo Xiaolou's suspicious gaze, the door opened, and three people in white clothes came in. The group of people sent to check the quality came in unexpectedly.

Luo Xiaolou was taken aback, could it be that there was something wrong with his parts? It shouldn’t be, he obviously did a test on the virtual network...

The young man in the lead was handsome and gentle, but the eyes under the lens gave people a harsh and cold feeling. He glanced at the workbench, raised his head and asked, "Are you Luo Xiaolou who came here to work part-time?"

Luo Xiaolou couldn't figure out their intentions, and nodded carefully.

The young man looked at the worker who was looking here when he couldn’t, and told the person behind him to close the door, and then slowly said to Luo Xiaolou’s eyes, “I saw the video just now. You finished a job in the old worker’s room. Components."

Seeing Luo Xiaolou’s vigilant and calm gaze, the young man’s serious face was soft, and he took out three parts from his portable box and placed them on Luo Xiaolou’s work table, “Then, these three parts should be Did you process it?"

Luo Xiaolou looked at the No. 05 part and the two No. 17 parts on the desktop, only a thought flashed through his mind, is there really something wrong with the parts he modified? Thinking of this, Luo Xiaolou couldn't think anymore, he nodded heavily. In the future, he will have such problems as a mecha maker. He must bear such responsibilities.

"Good guy, your kid is too good at hiding. Let the three of us squat for seven days!" A dark-skinned guy behind the youth rushed over and rubbed Luo Xiaolou's hair.

Luo Xiaolou didn't avoid it for a while, and was stunned there.

The young man raised his head to look at the young gentleman, and said carelessly: "Master, take him back quickly, there is an early hurry."

The young man smiled slightly, the harshness and coldness on his face seemed to be an illusion: "Hello, I am Shen Yuan, I am the mecha manufacturer of the Kane Group. Last time our company asked your factory to process a batch of parts, and the delivery was timely. Everything is very normal, but during the inspection, we unintentionally found three accidents-which can also be said to be surprises, depending on what you can bring us."

Luo Xiaolou quietly breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing this, it shouldn't be a big problem.

"Well, the rest is not convenient to say here. I hope you can come with us. I have already greeted your manager." Shen Xuan continued.

Luo Xiaolou agreed. If he wanted to keep this part-time job, he couldn't disagree. Moreover, he had a good impression of Shen Yuan.

The three took Luo Xiaolou up to the business-type suspension vehicle outside. The car was spacious and comfortable, but it was obviously different from the original wild speed type. When Luo Xiaolou drank warm coffee, he couldn't even feel himself. Sitting in a fast-moving car.

Several people were very friendly to Luo Xiaolou. The dark-skinned guy was the youngest, and came over to tease Luo Xiaolou from time to time.

When they learned that he was a student of the San Miro Military Academy, the three of them were very surprised. The dark-skinned guy was happy and shouted to Shen Yuan: "Master, your school's little brother!"

Luo Xiaolou's eyes lit up, and he immediately felt a little more fond of Shen Yuan. He had already seen that Shen Yuan was the head of these three people, and that he had an apprentice at such a young age, and his skills must be very remarkable.

Although the other three people didn’t say anything, they were really surprised that what caused them to mess around at the top of the research department of the Kane Group—such a teenager, he was only seventeen years old according to his information. Could it be that he is some ancient machine? A disciple of the manufacturing genre? They didn't ask too much, this is not what they should ask. As long as the boy is brought back first, there is a way to keep him in the Kane Group.