Chapter 22

The next Sunday, Luo Xiaolou left the house before dawn. He was very busy today, and he didn't dare to face the past. Who knows if he still has cramps.

As a certified part-time employee, after Luo Xiaolou's communication device swiped his card, he can now freely enter the gate of the mecha R&D department. Of course, in addition to the hall of the mecha R&D department, he can only go to Master Yan's giant laboratory and the room designated for him to clean up.

It's still early, and there are few people in the hall. Luo Xiaolou quickly walked towards Master Yan's exclusive floor, passed through the giant laboratory and entered the room full of fragments of mecha parts. He doesn't have much time, now he only memorizes one-fifth of the secondary parts, and he feels it is necessary to take time to review the previous twenty.

After a quick glance at yesterday's content, Luo Xiaolou began to concentrate on reading the next content.

Although there are first-level parts as the foundation, the complexity of the structure of the second-level parts and the difficulty of processing and assembling are not to be underestimated, especially the more difficult the later.

But the more Luo Xiaolou looked at it, the more energetic he got, and even with a heartfelt joy, he almost couldn't help going to the pile of debris to start assembling.

He even had another gain. He had encountered a problem with the first-level parts the day before yesterday. It was difficult to understand how he thought about it in the past two days, and he easily solved it in the second-level parts explanation just now.

The corners of Luo Xiaolou's mouth curled up slightly, which might make Teacher Song happy tonight. When he entered the virtual network yesterday, he couldn't help but ask Mr. Song the question he couldn't understand. Teacher Song asked him to think about it first, and if it doesn't work, then go to him.

Although Luo Xiaolou yearned to become a mecha warrior, and finally ran across the universe heroes invincible to seek defeat or something, but after entering the mecha manufacturing department and learning, he felt that the fun in it was no less than being a warrior.

When I was excited about it, I was knocked twice on the door. Luo Xiaolou was taken aback and opened the door. Shen Yuan, who was wearing gray clothes, was looking at him outside.

Shen Yuan smiled slightly, and gestured to Luo Xiaolou to go out.

Luo Xiaolou looked at the still busy assistant outside and followed Shen Yuan out.

After leaving the house, Shen Yuan looked at Luo Xiaolou's eyes and raised his eyebrows. "The master really didn't look at the wrong person. Seeing that you have adapted well in the past two days, I remember that when we first entered Master Yan's laboratory, we had to have all of them. A long period of adaptation. On the one hand, I was excited about being able to enter the laboratory of Yan Lao, on the other hand, he was terrified because of Yan Lao's severity.

Luo Xiaolou looked at Shen Yuan with sympathetic eyes, brother, you are not alone, every time I see the old man with a mouth, I have the urge to kneel...

"Go, I'll take you to dinner. I saw you didn't come out yesterday, Yan Lao kept staring at us, and I didn't dare to leave. It was done early today, and I will show you the way." Shen Yuan said as he walked.

"Senior Brother Shen, can I call it that way? Thank you very much. Thanks to your guidance yesterday." Luo Xiaolou thanked him from the bottom of his heart. Since coming to the Kane Group, all he has been in contact with is the old man Yan who squeezed him. It was the shrewd Tiga, Shen Yuan looked serious, but really helped him a lot.