Chapter 9

Luo Xiaolou still arrived at the factory ahead of schedule today, greeted everyone, and got into the workplace. After studying for a long time last night, he already had a few vague thoughts in his mind. But after all, the second-level parts are much more complicated than the first-level parts, and he has no idea whether it will succeed.

Yang Yi originally wanted to pull Luo Xiaolou to encourage him, but when he saw that he took the parts, he hurriedly left, and suddenly laughed.

Luo Xiaolou took out a few drawings from his arms, and then started to assemble them step by step according to the idea last night. If others see it, they will be surprised or angry, because some of Luo Xiaolou's changes are quite big. Through thousands of years of inheritance, people have become accustomed to those steps, that kind of understanding or judgment.

Therefore, this is also a place where Luo Xiaolou takes a lot of money, and he has no fixed mindset. Many bold and innovative methods may fail, but to Luo Xiaolou today, failure is nothing at all.

After an hour passed, Luo Xiaolou wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed secretly. The first option fails.

The parts have actually been processed, and they look pretty good. There is no damage to the parts mentioned by Yang Yi, but the time is not much different from the original twenty-three steps, and it is even a few seconds slower.

Luo Xiaolou did not disassemble this part again, but took a new one, and then pulled out the second drawing.

Another half an hour passed, and the second plan was half completed smoothly. Luo Xiaolou's mouth brought out a smile, and he had a foreboding that it would be successful this time.

When Luo Xiaolou looked at the design drawing again, he realized that maybe his movements were too big. The second piece of paper floated to the ground, and what he saw was the third drawing.

Luo Xiaolou now hates the speed of his fingers, and when he reacts, he has automatically processed it according to the third design drawing.

Luo Xiaolou stopped in frustration, and another hour was wasted.

Whether he can complete both groups today is a question.

Luo Xiaolou rubbed the part in his hand and looked at the drawings on the ground. Rework this part now? It will take longer to disassemble and reassemble.

Luo Xiaolou's hand tightened, he was a little bit reluctant to not know why.

Luo Xiaolou looked at the blueprints on the table, and suddenly there was a flash of light in his mind. Is he going to hang himself on a tree? His design scheme is not finalized, he can completely combine the two and the third scheme to design.

Luo Xiaolou picked up the pictures on the ground again, put the two pictures side by side, and started to compare step by step. The structure of the parts has been firmly in mind, and the second and third types are carefully excluded. After repeating the steps in the plan, Luo Xiaolou finally came up with a simpler plan!

This is really a surprise.

Luo Xiaolou immediately removed the parts in his hand, pressed the stopwatch on the side, and quickly processed it in the new step just now.

Fourteen, fifteen. Without a pause, Luo Xiaolou has completed the entire part. Yes, eight steps less than twenty-three steps! Of the original three plans, none of them were less than eighteen steps.

The stopwatch started to tell the time: "You used 10 minutes and 58 seconds this time. Congratulations. It exceeded the original record." Luo Xiaolou smiled and took out a morning to study the steps. It turned out to be correct. Sharpening the knife does not cut it by mistake. Chai Gong.