Chapter 30

carry on? Why continue? Luo Xiaolou didn't know, but he subconsciously followed the instructions under the circumstances of such a high degree of tension and uncertainty.

Can't stop, fast, fast! The progress bar at the top left of the screen has finally improved significantly. Eighty nine, ninety, ninety one...

The progress bar suddenly turned red, Luo Xiaolou was startled, his eyes were staring straight at the progress bar, but his fingers did not stop. In repeated practice over and over, he has memorized these basic keys.

The bright red seemed to transfer the pain in his brain. Gradually, the pain became swelling and boiling, and something seemed to be surging in his brain.

The sweat on Luo Xiaolou's forehead glided over his eyelashes, and some dripped down his cheeks, but he couldn't feel it at all. He stared at the progress bar without blinking, as if it were an invisible goal. As long as he reached the top, he You can get rid of the pain in your fingers and head, and you can rest.

For that goal, Luo Xiaolou's fingers unconsciously speed up again, and the naked eye can only see the phantom shadow of the finger, flashing on the button.

Ninety-nine, one hundred!

Luo Xiaolou only felt that there was a bang in his head, as if something had exploded, that kind of heart-wrenching pain suddenly disappeared, and it was replaced by a warm and heart-warming comfort.

Luo Xiaolou was panting in place, my God, this training was too abnormal, and he will never secretly laugh at those mecha fighters in the future, it is not easy for them. Luo Xiaolou pressed the exit button, his eyes turned black, then pushed open the virtual hatch, and got out weakly.

Luo Xiaolou sat down on the virtual cabin. It seemed that he was still training before. Now his clothes are soaked all over his body, and he doesn't even want to move a finger.

Luo Xiaolou closed his eyes slightly, and when he was about to fall asleep, he heard a voice yelling: "God, you really broke through. The source of consciousness has reached the elementary level. Oh, it's so touching, I I actually saw such a breakthrough in my lifetime."

Luo Xiaolou felt that he was thundered by the moving tone. He blinked hard, but still did not lift his eyelids.

"125, is that you? Please use your normal tone. You are an artificial intelligence, but not a human. Also, what do you mean? I don't quite understand it. Just now you told me to continue." Luo Xiaolou tired Asked indifferently.

The artificial intelligence flashed aggrievedly. Of course, the shining effect of a stone was far from being conveyed to Luo Xiaolou. It had to continue: "Of course, I mean, you have advanced. A few days ago, you were just consciousness. It's only the elementary awakening, and now, you are truly a beginner."

Luo Xiaolou was taken aback. When he first saw 125, it did report a bunch of data. Luo Xiaolou didn't care at that time.

Luo Xiaolou blinked, and then he was pleasantly surprised: "Beginners? Do you mean abilities? God, you mean I was born again and became a genius with abilities? Oh, no, not possessing, but Through my own hard work, I have an extraordinary energy, and my skill will increase greatly in the future to dominate the universe or something—"

"Please stop being so narcissistic, okay, I think I can't take it anymore, I'm going to crash."

"..." Luo Xiaolou gritted his teeth, "In addition to crashing, I think we can try to force shutdown when necessary."

The green stone flashed and slid into Luo Xiaolou's clothes imperceptibly.

"Go ahead, what do you mean by those words?" Luo Xiaolou asked.