Chapter 10

"Hurry up! We are going to be late, there are only twenty minutes left!" Luo Xiaolou kept urging boldly.

In the room, Yuan Xi had just changed clothes and walked out. At that moment, Luo Xiaolou, who was constantly nagging, paused. Undoubtedly, the clothes of the old days matched his figure very well. Yushu was in the breeze, arrogant and handsome, and with an evil spirit that was bad to his bones, which attracted people's attention. .

He seemed to be an elegant and noble prince, preparing to visit his kingdom.

Even if Luo Xiaolou knew how bad and unreasonable this guy was, he couldn't help but stayed for a while, and then in the eyes of Yuan Xi's mockery, Luo Xiaolou blushed slightly. He coughed a few times, turned his head, and complained in his heart: God is so unfair, why did he give all the advantages to such a bastard!

After entering the elevator, Luo Xiaolou kept looking at his watch, "Well, let's run there in a while, today is too important to me, I can't leave a bad impression on the people in the Academic Affairs Office!"

Yuanxi glanced at Luo Xiaolou inexplicably, and didn't understand what happened to the Academic Affairs Office on his first day of school.

When the elevator door opened, Luo Xiaolou had already made a 100-meter sprint, Yuan Xi said slowly: "Actually, if you take my car, it should not be too late."

"Huh?" Luo Xiaolou looked at Yuan Xi, who turned and walked towards the parking lot. He couldn't react. What was he talking about just now?

Yuanxi swiped his card at the entrance of the parking lot. Five seconds later, a black streamlined car appeared automatically at the entrance of the parking lot.

Yuan Xi opened the door of the driver's seat and glanced back at Luo Xiaolou. Luo Xiaolou immediately ran over in surprise and stammered: "Ah, you have a car! I don't even know if you have a car!"

Glancing at Yuan Xi's contemptuous face, Luo Xiaolou cheeky opened the door of the passenger seat and quickly sat in before Yuan Xi regretted taking him.

Oh, my God, he has seen this car! In that mall, he stopped on the highest display stand. He didn't count the zero behind at that time! Sure enough, it is a high-end product, this gorgeous bridge, this comfortable seat...

Before Luo Xiaolou finished his praise, the car disappeared in place with a whistling sound.

Five minutes later, at the entrance of San Miro College. Yuan Xi looked at Luo Xiaolou with a pale face and shrugged his shoulders: "Look, I said I won't be late."

After speaking, Yuan Xi stretched out his hand to unfasten the seat belt for Luo Xiaolou-fortunately, he remembered to activate the safety system for Luo Xiaolou while driving.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yuan Xi frowned. There was a physical examination on the first day of school. This foolish slave never made him worry.

"It's okay." Luo Xiaolou got out of the car with trembling legs. Hey, mother, the poor really can't enjoy the luxurious life of the rich. The rich are really annoying!

Luo Xiaolou muttered, and at the same time secretly made up his mind to rub the car every day from now on.

Yuan Xi poked his head out and said: "You go in first, I'll park, and you will come and find me in a moment."

Although it is not late, it is not too early. There are many students at the school gate. Everyone either observes their school enthusiastically or pays attention to the people around them. This military academy is also famous for its aristocracy. The students have been influenced by their families to some extent, and hope to have a good relationship with future partners or family members who can provide assistance.