Chapter 31

No matter how much Luo Xiaolou denied his ‘beast’ pedigree, his hand speed increased at a weird speed.

When the students of the Mecha department found out that there was an additional full score record, they were all shocked-even the teachers of the Mecha department began to look for another mecha genius, but this record holder named'Initial' never showed up. before. Mecha students and teachers secretly gritted their teeth and could only search for other records of this ‘initial’ in the mecha training room.

When Luo Xiaolou told him that it was a full score record, 125 had not yet screened out the exercises suitable for him to train the source of consciousness, so most of them started another exercise after 90 minutes.

Therefore, the teachers and students of the Mecha Department can only judge that this ‘initial’ is an excellent student even if he is not a genius—and a rather low-key excellent student.

Luo Xiaolou didn't know the sensation he caused at all. He was only pleasantly surprised to find that his processing and assembling of first-level parts was at least one third faster than when he was in the factory! In the past, the stagnant hand speed seemed to have broken through a bottleneck. With the increase in the number of exercises and time, although it was slow, it actually increased.

Now, Luo Xiaolou will go to the laboratory where his guest room has been converted to practice assembling first-class mecha parts every night. In contrast, although he still goes every day, he gradually reduces the time to go to online lectures. However, every four or five days, Luo Xiaolou will summarize the learning experience of the past few days and bring it to Teacher Song, and will also record in detail the past inquiries if he doesn't understand it.

Because Luo Xiaolou’s self-study of first-level mecha parts knowledge is faster than what he taught in class. Teacher Song supports Luo Xiaolou. He still waits for Luo Xiaolou to ask questions before leaving. Luo Xiaolou’s learning experience Will also take it back to mark the places that need attention.

For Teacher Song, it is very gratifying to have Luo Xiaolou such a hardworking student, but when he sees Luo Xiaolou's surprising learning speed, he is secretly worried.

Although Mr. Song did not know the true identity of Luo Xiaolou, from the daily communication between the two, Mr. Song could still perceive that Luo Xiaolou’s family situation was very ordinary, and he did not even meet the living standards of ordinary federal citizens—because of listening. Luo Xiaolou said that since school started, he has no financial resources.

Such a hardworking and extremely talented student, Teacher Song is naturally reluctant to bury him. He hopes that Luo Xiaolou can get guidance from a famous teacher in the future to go as far as possible on the road of mecha manufacturing. But for students of average family background, the chances of getting blue eyes from a famous teacher are too slim.

Although mecha makers are very common and do not require high genetic levels, it is very difficult to achieve results. Among them, a lot of money is spent on mecha parts.

Because of his work department, he has a fairly good relationship with several intermediate mecha manufacturers. As for the high-level mecha manufacturers, he only knows his own teachers. Let alone masters, there has never been an intersection. Besides, without a certain grade, a master-level figure will notice a student in school.

Teacher Song pondered and screened Luo Xiaolou's guiding master after graduation.

He had never expected that Luo Xiaolou, who had been so far away as Teacher Song had planned for him, hurried off the assembly line after asking the difficult points, and now he was sitting cross-legged on the big bed in the master bedroom. The original hasn't come down on the virtual network. Does this guy fight on the virtual network every day? A cheating SSS class, his opponent is really pitiful.