Chapter 27

Yang Ke's eyes were red, staring at the parts in the box in front of him silently.

Since returning to his laboratory yesterday afternoon, he has been preparing something for Master Yan. He must prepare a finished product that is handy and can perfectly reflect his abilities.

Besides, Ling Xu has already been asked to help. If he fails again, it is really impossible to justify.

However, the experiment is usually smooth, but I really want to come up with something but feel a little embarrassed.

He can now successfully assemble and process first-level parts in 19 steps. It is certain that no one can surpass him in the whole year. One is that he does not have his grades and abilities, and the other is that he is not so lucky to come to such a place.

But bring something like this to Master Yan?

Although it was said that it had to be handed over to Tiga first, Yang Ke didn't think so. What he wanted to achieve was to make Master Yan take a different look.

Since Ling Xu left yesterday, Yang Ke has been thinking about what to prepare to make that weird Master Yan shine, and then admitted that students like him don't need assessment at all.

However, the more I want to come up with something amazing, the more I can't think of it. Yang Ke knew that he had gotten into the tip of the horns and was very anxious. Before solving this problem, he felt that he was not in the mood to do anything.

This situation was even brought home after get off work. When he was eating, his parents and sisters saw it and asked him what happened. With his talent and hard work, he was admitted to a world-renowned university. Later, he was admitted to a world-renowned institution like PDG. With family support that he can't even think of, Yang Ke has always been the pride of the family and the object of most attention.

Yang Ke hesitated for a while, and then told his story. Mother and sister could not help him except comfort and encouragement. After hearing his problem, his father frowned and lit a cigarette.

His father would only act like this when he was worried or embarrassed, but Yang Ke had no way to control his irritability, and then smiled and said to his father that it was okay.

He knows that his family is supported by his father alone, and that he and his sister can have such learning opportunities because of his father's hard work. My father worked in a small mecha parts processing factory, which had a lot of labor and was very hard. Although relying on longer working hours than others, the income is not low, but the living expenses of the family still have two students who go to school, and the family is not well-off.

When he knew that he was admitted to that famous university, Yang Ke was actually a little hesitant. Although the tuition was very low and the school gave him a certain scholarship, the expenses at that university were too high.

In order to cultivate talents, the state subsidizes San Miro College. Almost every dish in the school cafeteria contains natural vegetables or meat. Although the price is much lower than that outside, the monthly meal cost is 10,000 federal dollars. .

I had to worry about the cost of purchasing parts, but now the PDG family has helped solve it. In addition to being comforted and proud, parents also began to pay attention to other aspects. For example, in order to prevent Yang Ke from being looked down upon by others on campus, try to buy well-known brands of clothes.

Although Yang Ke said he didn't care, his parents' persistence made him secretly relieved. This really made him not look unusual in school, except for those envious and jealous eyes, seldom saw ridicule or sarcasm.