Chapter 24

On the second day of the hangover, early in the morning, Luo Xiaolou only felt his whole body aches, and he felt quite strange. There was no soft quilt on his back, but his body was hot. Luo Xiaolou couldn't help but try to turn up the things underneath.

The person below snorted. Although impatient, he followed Luo Xiaolou's strength and put an arm on Luo Xiaolou's back.

Luo Xiaolou was agitated all over, and slowly opened his eyes, Yuan Xi's handsome face was within reach. They had never been so close before, and Luo Xiaolou froze, and his breathing was lightened.

Yuanxi hasn't woken up yet, at this time, the long eyelashes cover the sharp eyes that are always ironic, and they show more beautiful and delicate facial features than usual. The slender eyebrows were slightly twisted, as if he was still a little impatient in his sleep.

If you just look at the way this guy fell asleep, it’s really pretty. It reduces the wildness that he emits. Even if it is described as an animal, it is noble and beautiful. Luo Xiaolou looked at it blankly for a few seconds, and finally found out. Jue Di found that he was actually sleeping on the sofa under Yuan Xi, because of the difference in body shape, he was almost held in Yuan Xi's arms.

Luo Xiaolou slowly recalled what happened last night, my God, he, he actually grabbed Yuanxi and slept on the sofa for one night. Seeing that, Yuanxi was the same as him. He didn't have time to wash, oh-yuan Wake up in the past, you will be angrily about to kill!

Just thinking about it this way, the original underneath him moved, seeming to be an unconscious movement, and he hugged Luo Xiaolou for a while.

You, what are you trying to make? ! Actually making this kind of act like acting like a baby, it must be because of waiting to die, right, right...

Luo Xiaolou widened his eyes and stared at the people under him. He didn't notice that his body was stiff, his heartbeat was speeding up, and even the hands on Yuan Xi's body trembled slightly unconsciously.

Then-before Luo Xiaolou thought of how to leave the sofa without waking Yuan Xi, Yuan Xi woke up.

It seemed that the transformation from a proud and beautiful cat to a fierce lion was completed in an instant. The original squinted lazily. After seeing the situation clearly, his eyes immediately stared, grabbing Luo Xiaolou's collar and sitting down. stand up.

"You! You—what happened last night?!" Although he was questioning, Yuan Xian did not seem to notice that he was still holding Luo Xiaolou, and because of his sitting posture, Luo Xiaolou is now sitting on him. Waist.

Luo Xiaolou tried his best to move away from the original, and said with a guilty heart: "Well, last night, I thought you only came back on Sunday night. Yesterday I went to buy mecha parts. After I came back, I invited the classmates who helped me to eat dinner ."

Luo Xiaolou carefully observed Yuan Xi’s face. He really couldn’t figure out why Yuan Xi was losing his temper. Seeing the current situation of the two of them, Luo Xiaolou whispered, “Drank some wine while eating. I accidentally got drunk and didn't see you yesterday or yesterday. When did you—when did you come back? Have you had dinner?"

As if responding to Luo Xiaolou’s words, Yuan Xi’s stomach screamed. Yuan Xi’s body became stiff, and his face turned red. He said angrily: "Last night you pulled me to act like a baby, crying and begging me to hold you. Sleep, how can I have time for dinner!"

What, what? ! Luo Xiaolou looked at Yuan Xi dumbfounded, acting like a baby, crying, begging him? Luo Xiaolou vowed that he never did such a shameful thing when he was drunk before. God, if this happened, it must be the original owner's habit, and it is definitely not his.

The temperature on Luo Xiaolou's face rose straight, and he hurriedly broke away from the past, "Ah, I'm really sorry, you must be starving, I, I will go wash and cook first."

After speaking, he ran to the guest room with the same hands.

Yuan Xi glanced at the huge boxes in the living room and recalled the scene last night.

He settled the matter ahead of time and hurried back. In order to get rid of the tracker, he took a long detour before entering the door, but Luo Xiaolou, who was supposed to cook for him at home, was not there. Yuanxi sat angrily on the sofa and waited for someone. As a result, Luo Xiaolou didn't come back, he fell asleep first.

When Luo Xiaolou came in at night, he was tripped and crushed on him. Yuan used to be too lazy to move. He wrapped Luo Xiaolou and went back to the sofa to sleep.

As for acting like a baby and crying for him, Luo Xiaolou actually resisted when he was pulled onto the sofa, and he wanted to go back to bed. Drunk people are always more courageous than usual. Rabbits will bite people if they are anxious. Of course, Luo Xiaolou’s struggles were easily and mercilessly suppressed by the original—the original recalled triumphantly .

But, why did he tell Luo Xiaolou the truth? If you tell him that he knows that he is so good to him and act like a baby to himself every day-Yuanzheng's face turns suspiciously red again.

Yuan Xi changed his posture, rubbed his chin and continued to think about it. It seemed that he felt pretty good last night. Yuan Xi's thoughtful eyes fell on the box in the room...

When Luo Xiaolou put his breakfast on the table, Yuan Xi coughed, corrected his sitting posture, raised his chin, and announced: "Put these parts in your room."

Luo Xiaolou, who was drinking vegetable soup, almost choked, "What? The bed in the guest room is enough to take up space, plus how can I put it down? I plan to put it in the study—"

"Take the bed in your room, these things are almost the same, well, just change the guest room into your mecha parts laboratory." Yuan Xi said.

Luo Xiaolou exclaimed in surprise: "How can I do that, where do I live?"

"You can live in my room first, anyway, the bed is big enough. Although you have too many shortcomings, as a generous host, I can still tolerate it." Yuan Xi enthusiastically suggested.

Luo Xiaolou unwillingly continued: "But, I can put them in the study, I originally planned to do that."

"No, I want to use the study room. If you live in the master bedroom, it will be more convenient for me to prepare clothes, tidy up, and massage. Besides, you will be a mecha maker in the future and you should have your own laboratory. It's so decided." Yuan Xi made a final decision and handed the empty bowl to Luo Xiaolou, motioning him to serve the meal.

Can you be more shameless? When did you use the study? ! Wait, have your own laboratory? This condition is indeed very exciting.

Luo Xiaolou stared at Yuan for a few seconds, and finally compromised, and it wouldn't get worse anyway. He was doing those things if he didn't live in the master bedroom. On the bright side, the condition of the master bedroom is indeed much better than the guest room.

After achieving his goal, Yuan Xi was satisfied and decided to give his slave a sweet date. "Every afternoon next week, we will start various simulation training. If you leave school early, you can come to me and use my card to go in and train together."

Luo Xiaolou's eyes lit up. Although it was simulated training, it was training for regular mecha fighters. "Okay, I will definitely go."