00| Prologue

Do leave ur reviews..
************

This story is about a twenty five year young doctor who feels adoration, fondness and love towards a bollywood star she keeps sending him gifts, flowers and love letters without disclosing her identity. On the other hand A rich flirtious personality whose famous for his romantic films , he gets emotional attached to his secret admirer. What will happen when destiny will play its major role to bind these two opposite souls into unbreakable bond of marriage? Is she ever going to fight her insecurities and disclose being his secret admirer? Will she be able to adjust into his glamorous world where mornings begin with a controversial topic and her husband hold the top position of all the headlines ? Every damn step becomes the talk of the town? Will he accept his wife whom he rejected before marriage cause his poor heart belong to his secret admirer?

Join me in the journey of a exciting love story filled with love, hate, heart break, romance, misunderstanding and compromises .

Karan luthra :- A bollywood actor known for his famous romantic roles

Preeta Arora :- a doctor and the secret admirer of karan who loves him damn freaking much

Thank u fabulistic_fictions for the amazing cover ❤️

This story has been inspired by that author who is now not a part of this platform 😩❤️ All dedications to her!

- signing off