03| Meet

Arora mansion was beautifully decorated for the engagement function , Preeta was getting ready in a gorgeous pink lehenga paired with heavy jhumkas she applied a red lip colour looking absolutely stunning and breath taking

she was busy setting her hair when amaira dashed inside cursing the heavy outfit gifted by ayaan . She hates carrying embroided dresses only prefers western casual jeans and tshirt poor girl was about to meet the floor when her bestfriend came to rescue.

Preeta :- Be careful amy you can't just keep falling here (setting her dupatta)

Amaira :-(rolled eyes) Dude it's so difficult to carry these complicated dresses kaash main ek ladka hoti

Preeta couldn't help but feel pity on this girl who hates wearing indian dresses. Raghuveer yelled at them to come down before the function gets over both of them followed obediently when ayaan stopped amaira for clicking some pictures. Preeta rolled her eyes at them and proceeded downstairs got astonished to witness a crowd surrounded to one spot. Girls are going nuts pleading for pictures and kids are dying to meet totally forgetting about the bride and groom standing on the stage. Poor heart stopped beating when superstar karan luthra the man of her dream the man she admires insanely came infront of her gaze. She felt her feet became jelly and weak couldn't stand properly took support of the staircase not to fall and embarrass herself infront of him. Amira and ayaan got shocked to see him here , their voices and touch snapped preeta back into the world.

Preeta :- amy joh meri ankhein dekh rahi hain khwaab hai ya phir sach. Woh yahan girish ki engagement main kya kar raha hai ? (frown)

Amaira :- preeta it's reality woh yahan sach main hai lekin kaise? (wide eyes)

They were so freaking confused , they proceeded towards girish and mahira who are enjoying clicking pictures. Amaira and ayaan threw so many question at them when mahira interrupted them revealing that karan is her cousins and will be attending all the functions making them gasp while preeta couldn't believe that it's true she has always seen him in movies or television screen never thought to meet him in reality but dreams do come true.

Amaira :OMG !! I am so happy for you (excitedly hugged preeta)

Preeta :-Hayee mujhe toh Yakeen nahi horaha woh dekh kitna handsome lag raha hai even more than on screen. (happily)

Amaira :- Oye pagal ladki yahan sai admire karna bandh kar woh tere samne khada hai don't let this golden opportunity slip out of your hand warna tujhse pehle koi ladki phassa kar lekar jayegi phir saari zindagi letters likhte rehna woh kisi aur ka hojayega

Preeta passed her a death glare for talking nonsense although her poor heart is burning in jealousy to see random girls clinging on her man unable to endure it anymore she marched towards the stage took a mike cleared her throat gaining attention it's the only way she can pull those girls away from her karan . She doesn't have the right to push them away though deep down already considers him as her husband