11| It's getting Hot

Words :- 1.5k+

Do vote and comment !!

It's a preeranlicious chapter , Hot Preeran content 😉

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Karan comes back home late at night after shooting for his upcoming movie while proceeding upstairs gaze shifts to preeta cutely sleeping on the couch. He leans closer lovingly pushing hair strands away due to which she abruptly wakes up as her innocent heart recognises his warm magical touch. It blissful to notice karan holding himself back to stay loyal towards his secret admirer little did he know that his wife is his love, his everything.

Preeta :- karan main kabse aap ka wait kar rahe thi chalein dinner karein ? (orders)

Karan :- Tum mera wait kyun kar rahe thi? (raise an eyebrow)

He remembers she was damn pissed off didn't wanted to see his face let alone talk to him or wait for dinner like a loving wife. What exactly occurred within a day that lead to such drastic change in her mood and attitude because she was adamant to leave this house or shift to another room.

Preeta :- Aap mere pati haina toh biwi hone ke naate mera farz hai aap ka khayal rakhna chalein ab sawaal karna bandh karein jaldi fresh hokar ayein phir saath baith kar khanna khayenge (left)

Karan march upstairs towards their room for changing into shorts and tshirt while she heats food in oven before placing on dining table. He sat beside preeta while she lovingly serves him his fav dishes leaving him surprised. She does not fill her plate instead starts enjoying from his with a cute naughty smirk.

Preeta :- Aap ko pata khanna share karne se pyaar badta hai (wink)

Karan :- babydoll hamare beech tashan ke ilawa kuch romantic nahi hosakta

Preeta mentally smacks his head for not playing along giving rude & boring replies totally pushing her to an extent where she wants to make take him back to their passionate moments. He is such a lair , yesterday itself karan was not acting less than a romeo dying to claim his love. An idea strikes her crazy head taking

She sat on his lap, sensually digging nuzzling soft nose into crook of his neck inhaling musky cologne. Her tiny palm are tracing his hard chest and muscular body over fabric driving him insane.

Karan :- preeta you're intensionally turning me on remember not to blame if I lose my control (huskily whisper)

Karan completely lost his thinking ability as she began trailing wet kisses on his neck unable to control inserts his hands inside her tshirt squeezing her bare waist. She moans as shiver ran down spine and heart flutter with excitement. He want to push her fragile body against the table and punish her for testing patience that's when reality hit him hard sharper than knife.

Karan :- (pulled away) Preeta I am hungry get up I need to eat food

Preeta :- I didn't stop you from eating aap khao main yahin baithe rahunge

Karan :- How will concentrate if you will keep doing that ? (groans)

Preeta :- (rubs nose against his) I am doing nothing love just showering kisses on my khadoos handsome romeo

Karan frowns unable to understand her indifferent behaviour leans closer to check if she is blabbering due to intake of alcohol instead smell fresh as a red rose. He inhales scent of love that accelerates his heartbeat infact her cute, sweet, caring and romantic gestures are unbelievable using index finger made her look into his confuse doubtful gaze.

Karan - Why are you acting indifferent matlab subah meri shakal dekhna manzoor nahi tha aur ab biwi hone ke faide utha rahe ho ? (furrowed eyebrows)

Preeta :- (grabs his collar) Biwi hoon apne hone ka ehsaas hamesha dilate rahunge it doesn't really matter if you don't like my presence