15| Backing Out ?

Karan was about to leave carefully pushing her aside is about to unlock when felt her tightly hugging from back. He jerks off stubborn wife tightens back grip making him groan in frustration. She cannot let him go her fault is to over react eventually responsible to make him angry and coax too.

Preeta :- karan please mujhse naraz hokar mat jayein (Voice cracked)

Karan :- (took deep breath) Babydoll main kahin nahi jaraha tum relax karo and come with me

Preeta :- I am sorry aap ko bohut takleef daite hoon kaash pehle dil ki baat kahe hoti toh itna waste na hota (sadly)

Karan :- (cupped face) preeta itna sad kyun ho rhi ho , iitni choti si baat hai chill kro !

Next Morning

Preeta wakes up late in the afternoon at 1:00 pm and groans to view an empty bed , she looks around when karan comes out of the washroom draped in towel. She felt her heart fluttered and throat went dry drooling him from top to bottom as water droplets rolls down sexy neck and hot abs driving her insane. He leaned closer with a naughty smirk playing on his face due to which she steps backs biting her lower lip unknowingly arising desires and setting him on fire he immeditely pulled preeta into deep passionate kiss. She moaned reciprocating with much more intensity literally rolling tongue inside his mouth tasting every corner like sweet warm and addictive honey putting her restless mind at peace. He kissed back squeezing side of her chest inside silk night suit showing off much of her cleavage . She cried aloud with pleasure reluctantly pulled away to catch their uneven breaths.

Karan :- (cupped face) preeta tumhare liye dress agaya hai jaldi ready hojao warna hum interview ke liye late hojayenge

Preeta :- Valentine day kal haina phir aaj kaunsa interview hai ? (Confused)

Karan :- (chuckled) Babydoll interviews ke liye bhi shoot pehle karna hota kal toh sirf instant bollywood wale articles aur clips release karainge

Preeta :- karan vaise aapne nahi bataya kya bolna hai matlab kaise questions face karne hote hain, samajh nahi araha kis tarhan react karun mujhe bohot darr lag rha hai aaj tak itna darr entrance exams se nahi laga uff karan please meri help karein. Mera dil itne zor as dhadak raha hai , ek kaam karen aap khud interview dedo mujhe kahin nahi jaana.

Karan can't believe her words she is backing out from an interview that too last moment out of fear to face media and their questions. They will not think before publishing useless articles stating unprofessional behaviour that holds power to tarnish his image. He can never let his hardwork go waste, she has to understand the importance of cameras in an actors life. His family used to find it difficult eventually learnt to accept the change. Being his wife totally impossible to avoid paparazzi for longtime. She need to face them confidently come back with sassy replies, can't deny fact that journalists keep chasing for cooking up stories and eyeing their personal moves for benefit and limelight.

Preeta was about to leave when karan pulled her back carefully pushing on bed to make sure not to hurt preeta . She looked at him with cute puppy eyes literally pleading him to let her go. He firmly held her hands between his rough palms while she pouted like baby feeling anxious and apprehensive. She lacks confidence to meet reports and talk freely infront of the camera that might not go well with karan or his fans. They are very loving yet extremely possessive what if they mind her silly talks or misjudge any statement indirectly affecting her man... her karan . She doesn't wanna hurt anybody due to meaningless talks although just a valentine day celebration will include question related to their personal life mostly journey of love or marriage yet fear to talk infront of cameras is eating her from inside unable to suppress worries blurted out with trembling voice making his heart clench in pain.