05| Married

I am back with a new update 🤗
••••••••
PREERAN WEDDING

Preeta was seen beautifully dressed in a bridal outfit, heavy jewellery, nose ring and chooda enhancing her physical appearance. Her Both hands and legs are filled with dark brown shade of henna totally expressing intensity of husband's love making her sadly chuckle over density cause according to circumstances he is only marrying her for the sake of his mother not out of pure love or affection.
It's just a compromise every promises they make during the pheras will not be accepted by him whole heartedly except her....
It's extremely awful actually disheartening just the mere thought kills her from inside. Shrugging away those hurtful emotions plastered a fake smile to expess the world that she is the most happiest bride on earth... Only if they were sharp enough to observe between real and pretence !!

Amaira emotionally took her bestfriend downstairs along followed by cousins both of them never imagined that preeta would take such a huge step. She always thought her parents will force her into alliance instead tables turned.

Din shagna da chadheya ...

Ao sakhiyon ni vehra sajeya ...

Mera sajan mileya ...

Sajan milan vadhaiyaan ...

Ni saajan doli leke aauna ...

Ni vehra sajeya ...

Every gaze passed towards the bride royally proceeding towards the bride with a heart warming smile and adorable blush. Karan felt his jaw drop couldn't even blink down his eyes lashes cause damn his wifey is extremely gorgeous, pretty, sexy and tempting just mere thought of her legally becoming his infront of the world are developing extreme desires almost setting his body on fire. He quickly averted his gaze cursing his dirty thoughts and reminding himself not to get attracted towards her physical appearance when heart only belongs to HIS SECRET ADMIRER

Mera sajna mileya...

Sajna mileya ...

Sajna mileya ....

Preeta carefully arrives near the mandap when karan being a gentleman stepped forwards smirkingly grabbed her hand, positioned themselves infront of priest, who started chanting mantras. They are asked to take seven pheras around the fire so both of them stood up and promised to fulfil every vow. She took every step genuinely while karan kept worrying about his fan girl who must be disappointed or heartbroken after the news about marriage got viral on every media portal. He feels drowning inside the pool of guilt cause being in love with someone else and getting married to a different girl doesn't make you feel less than a jerk. The priest ordered karan to continue next rituals so took the mangalsutra leaned closer to tie when she felt chills down her spine also applies sindoor between the partitioned hairline little bit lands on nose making preeta gasp with suprise as it indicates major sign about husband unconditionally loving his wife... (Idk ki aisa hota hai ya nhi 😂😂 story mein kuch bhi chlta hai 😂😂😂)

A painful tear unconditionally loving his wife ... A painful tear rolled down her cheeks since it's impossible that fondness develops between them because preeta will never meet his standards and feel unworthy to receive his affection.

Priest officially announce them as husband and wife both of them felt their hearts will jump out of several unknown emotions awakening inside. They took blessings from the elders while amaira dramatically pulled her bestie into bone crashing hug after wasting a box of tissues and making other roll eyes at her gosh amaira is unbelievable !!

Amaira :-dude !! I will miss you ab mujhe hospital kai liye daily kaun uthayega who will prepare the breakfast of this lazy pazy amaira? (crying hard)

Preeta :- (chuckled) amy calm down remember there is a technology named mobile so we can easily stay connected without any efforts also hum dono same hospital mein kaam karte hain toh chill babe. Itne asaani sai peecha nahi na chorunge just hire maid to look after your crazy food demands