02| His Life

Do vote and Comment !!

🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫🎫

A Lady in 50s walks into a lavish room, she go and pulle the curtain letting bright sunlight fall on the boy sleeping there. A groan in frustration left his mouth , he hid his face under the pillow further covering himself inside the blanket. He came back home late night partying with his friends. They celebrated the release date of his upcoming movie Khuda aur mohabbat due to which he is feeling exhausted. Rakhi pulled away the blanket ordering to wakeup or else she will pour the jug of cold water on him .

Karan got up with a jerk not daring to test his mother's patience level who has kept a pooja to pray for his success.

Karan :-Mom aap hamesha pooja kyun rakh daete ho jab ki aap jante ho ki meri saare movies hit hote hain

Rakhi -(pulled his ear) khote de puttar chup karke fresh hone ja confidence achi baat hai lekin overconfidence is not good for health.

Karan rolled his eyes literally dragging himself towards the washroom , his head was bursting due to hangover. He quickly took shower and came out and saw the manager arranging the fan gifts on the table. A wide smile formed on his face admiring the love of his karanhearts when suddenly the thought of special gift sent by his secret admirer striked his conscious mind due to which he ran towards the table when his secretary passed him the cake and letter totally aware about his desires to meet that special fan girl kam secret admirer who writes and sends him gifts everyday without mentioning about her name like her Twitter or Instagram handles. She always introduces herself as his secret admirer which attracts him insanely , he feels emotionally attached with her . His day doesn't begin without receiving her love letters deep down his poor heart craves for it. He has fallen deeply and unconditionally in love with this girl whose little sweet words manage to bring a huge smile on his face. Always feels the urge to meet her cause she never fails to support always standing by his side like a family.

His secretary has tried his level best to search for this girl who never mentioned even a single clue about herself always leaving him anxious and frustrated. Karan opens the cake quickly takes a bite while reading the letter his gaze fell on the red lipstick mark making him blush hard. He ordered his secretary & rest of the staff not to touch this cake it only belongs to him. They left room controlling their laughter giving him the privacy required. He laid on the bed caressing placing his lips on tenderly over the mark as if feelinghis lips on tenderly over the mark as if feeling the touch of her magical soft lips people might call him crazy but isn't there love insane ???

Karan quickly took out a box which he created just to safely keep her gifts away from the rest as this one is given by the love of his life. It's a huge box which he hides behind the piles of clothes not wanting anybody to read or see them. It's a secret between him and his secret admirer happily went downstairs for the pooja where everyone is completed the rituals and blessed him. None of his family members were aware about his special fan except his secretary and his friends who call him crazy for being in love with an unknown girl. He never saw her in reality but does that even matter? No, love is a beautiful emotion one doesn't have to get physically attracted when their souls are deeply connected.

Kritika (his sister) :- Mumma mujhe kareena bua ka call aya tha Mahira ki shaadi karne ka soch rahe hain jiske liye hum sab ko Shimla jana hoga (informed)

Karan :- yessss !! Ye toh bohot achi baat hai aap sab jaayiye Shimla Kuch din main enjoy karunga freedom warna tum dou behne aur mom mujhe sukoon sae jeene nahi datee (😒🙂)

Kritika :-(glared him) bhai Why r u sounding like wo ghar ki sataye huyi bahu ki tarhan

Karan:-(snorted) Mom aap dekh rahi haina meri toh koi izzat hi nahi reh gyi being a superstar not a superstar but the romance King ye kritika mujhe keise treat kr rhi hai