16| Letter

Hey everyone ! Hope everyone is in a pink of health !! I am sorry for not updating , reason of updating late is attached as a authors note !💫❤️

This chapter contains mature content !!🔞

(If not comfortable can skip from where warning is given ❤️) (••• this indicates starting and ending of mature content )

(I never thought that I would someday write this 😂 I read a lot of mature FF's to get ready to write this 😂 , finally wait is over 😂❤️)

Happy Reading !💫❤️

CHAPTER - 16 (LETTER)

Some days later

Karan is extremely busy in shooting movies as well as webseries for Netflix dates have been clashing everything needs to be completed within two weeks can't step back from his statements. He hardly goes back home after shoot hits gym doesn't matter if midnight his dedication towards commendable needs to be appreciated as karan sleeps for approximately three hours. He is not able to give preeta time due to which she is upset yet tries to become supportive wife deep down yearns for his love and attention. His family is equally disappointed to notice his working schedule that includes no free time to rest or enjoy meals with them. He has been stuck between too much work thankfully she prepares food makes sure that karan eats on time although tries to skip but preeta strictly orders mehul to inform if he doesn't listen obey her commands.

Karan mostly felt the same even he was in a need of going honeymoon with Preeta , he often used to ask Mehul that families send there children for honeymoon after marriage but why didn't his family asked for it , ultimately he came up with a decision once he is free being shameless he would go on honeymoon by himself 😂

At times, preeta feels lonely especially at nights when karan is busy doesn't get time to even interact on phone. it becomes hard to sleep without him she miss cuddling although he does but she is into deep slumber to recognise his sweet actions. She eagerly waits for him arrive soon with hope of spending of time in talking & laughing over random topics, kissing eachother passionely as it has been so long since their mouths devoured heaven, preeta is dying to be loved by karan and she missed endless love making sessions but ends up sleeping on couch because he comes home late.Its her daily routine to gaze her mobile the entrance with hopeful and tearful eyes. She hates to be away from her karan her love ... her life.

Karan comes back home late at night his heart sank to see his baby sleeping uncomfortably with dry tears and puffy eyes. She must have cried but he immediately needed to finish pending work to peacefully enjoy their honeymoon. He is doing so much hardwork to get time with his preeta or overpacked schedule will not let them live in peace. He is about to carry her towards their bedroom when letter caught his attention.

Dear sadu Luthra ,

I know your extremely busy to even look at your poor wifey and trust me j hate you for this cause aap ke pass mere liye bilkul bhi time nahi hai .Hamesha ki tarha mujhe ko aap ka intezaar rehta hai lekin aapke wapis ane tak neend ajati hai jiska blame sirf aapko jata hai mr luthra . I have been tolerating your busy schedule since a very long time and behaving as understanding biwi jiska aap kuch zayada fayada utha rahe hain lekin ab nahi. Your team needs to realise ek masoom khoobsurat jaan apne pati ka ghar ane ka intezaar karte hai its their responsibility to let you come back home as soon as possible kasam lage aap ka ghar todne ki koshish kar rahe hain and I won't let that happen. If they are so hardworking including you doesn't mean apne pyaaro ko ignore karein. I will shift to my apartment kyunke aapne mujhe attention daina band kardiya hai infact started taking me for granted. Karan mujhe adat hai aapke baahon mai skne aur uthne ki, aapke saath khaana khaane ki. Our conversations are so quick on calls maybe related to food and work... Where am I karan ? Where are is my romantic sadhu romeo luthra ? I have been dying to be loved by you lekin aap itne busy hain shayed yaad bhi nahi karte.

His Secret Admirer |✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara