09| Confrontation

For all the desparate readers there is a suprise coming up for u all in the next part 😉 Hella excited for it 😫😭

Do check the authors note at last 💫

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

At 4:00am, karan comes back carefully opens door knob gets astonish to see his wife dozed off against wall looking absolutely pale, puffy eyes and traces of dry tears on her colourless face clenching his heart with extreme pain and guilt taking deep breath gently pickes her up like a delicate doll keeping in mind not to crush her fragile body under his rough touch. He feels awful for being selfish intensionally shattering her innocent heart with his rude actions. He worriedly places her on soft mattress covering with quilt.

Karan positioned himself in the corner of bed lovingly runs hand in her hair when observed painful tears rolling down through beautiful eyes sliding down nose towards her cheeks immediately cursed for becoming the reasons of her miseries and once again building differences. He reluctantly sleeps facing the opposite side while preeta bites her lower lip controlling herself from sobbing although her heart is shedding silent tears pleading to shout, question him for always hurting and playing with her emotions. It's complicated to understand his weird personality at times caring while the other extremely rude.

If you never wanted to come close to me why did you resolve our problems?

Why did my ignorance bother you?

Why did my scar cause you pain?

Why did you takecare of my meals?

Why did our closeness affect you ?

Why were you jealous to see a child introducing me his girlfriend?

Why did you take me on a date?

Why did you buy me a saree?

Why did you romantically dance with me as a couple?

Why did you kiss me so passionately as if you always desired to do?

Many question are bothering her which only karan can answer it's time for a wife to confront her husband. He needs to clear these doubts so that her dumb heart stops developing useless expectations. It restricts from arising dreams of peaceful and happy future. She doesn't wanna to live in an imaginary world as truth is better than living lie.

Next morning, preeta wakes up with body pain feeling dry throat and fever gaining a littlestrength drags her exhausted body to washroom. Quickly takes warm shower gets ready in skinny jeans and hoodie. She takes medical leaves for two days cause her body has physically and mentally drained energy. She barely eats breakfast rakhi and sisters plan to go shopping while she refuses to join to confront karan . They ask her to rest and take medicine on time after speaking to amaira , she finally steps inside room to find him awake. He is lying on bed randomly scrolling through phone as his shooting has postponed.

Preeta :- (clears throat) If your free I wanna talk about last night?

Karan :- I don't wanna talk about it (sternly)

Karan was about to get up when she grabs his shoulder pushing him back with utmost rage and annoyance. It's enough he can't keep ignoring questions high time to clear out what's going on in his dumb head.

Karan :- Tumhe baat samajh nahi ati keh diya interested nahi hoon zabardasti kyun kar rahe ho? (raised an eyebrow)

Preeta :- I don't give a damn about your interest before leaving answer my damn questions uske baad I won't even bother to stop you (yelled)