13| Just for You

The most awaited moments comes right here 💫

Do vote and comment 🌿

Words:- 3k+

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

The spotlight falls on preeta , his heart skips beat witnessing his love, his life, his wife, his secret admirer beautifully dressed looking absolutely pretty and gorgeous. He never imagined his wife to be his secret admirer like a fool had been searching her insanely unaware his wife is the actual girl who claims to love since 10 years. It's crazy to develop emotions through love letters.

Precious heart warming words always expressed love successfully managed to capture his soul forever until destiny played it's game unknowningly got them married and created useless misunderstanding due to which agitatedly swore on herself not to reveal identity further messing up their feelings & emotions. Karan always felt attracted towards preeta their hearts strongly connect deep down arouse fondness without realising that his wife is his secret admirer too.

She is standing with tearful hopeful gaze praying not to face rejection has been terrible when karan unintentionally crushed her innocent heart twice under his feets. This time desires him to confess love, kiss passionately, & mark her his . She just wants to become his forever not just from heart soul too is feeling anxious unable to meet intense gaze. He steps forward with poker face almost killing preeta from inside because she had expected him to jump around with happiness after surprising revelation rather than giving blank expression.

Karan wants to tease before confessing his love just the way she constantly did for two days almost driving him insane. He intensionally made poker face to enjoy her facial expressions refined from happiness to sadness.

Karan felt her body trembling with fear while he took another step closer to his love involuntary blinks down eyelashes feeling his cold hands caressing her cheek almost sends shivers down spine. She breath heavily when karan places his lips on her forehead kissing it with utmost affection accelerating heartbeat.

Preeta :- karan aap mujhse naraz nahi haina? (mumbles softly yet innocently )

Preeta doesn't dare to meet his intense gaze while lips curved into genuine smile witnessing her innocent face and heart fluttering confession. He doesn't wanna reply in the form of words instead potray feelings through actions. She is dying to hear him speak, a lot of tension is clouding her brain until karan grabs her chin between his hard finger tips and other strong pair of arm wraps around bare waist pulling her near as much as possible. She fists his tshirt using little sweaty palms breathing heavily, chest moving up and down driving him insane.

Preeta :- karan meri baat... (stammered)

Karan placed his finger on soft petals as a clear gesture to stop talking blows warm intoxicating breath on her pretty face making her go weak on knees. She felt every dead cell of her body went alive under his magical touch. He kissed both sides of her cheeks, cute nose, beautiful eyes, perfect jawline finally dipped his face inside crook of her sexy neck while sensually tracing circles on bare waist.

Preeta : karan aapka jawaab ... (came out as moan)

Karan bites her neck marking his territory rolled tongue to soothe its pain. She further dug nails unable to control sensation such as heat setting body on fire. He went down on his knees gaining attention holding her hand firmly spoke to express happiness and confess limitless love.

Yun Toh Teri Mehfil Mein Oh Maahi
Kitni Daafa Hum Hai Aaye
Haan Tu Hi Hai Tujhse Hi Hua Hai
Ishq Tujhe Yeh Bataye