10| Getting Her Back

So everyone fasten ur seatbelts smthing is there in the chapter 👀

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Preeta plans to watch movie for diverting mind rather than disturbing amaira whose into deep slumber is about to switch on tv suddenly the door bell rang making her groan in frustration. She is feeling extremely lazy and weak to open door yet taking a deep breath unlocks becomes astonish to find karan.

Preeta :- Aap yahan Kya kar rahe hain? Please leave mujhe aapke shakal bhi nahi dekhne infact I am damn sure aap bhi kuch khass interested nahi hain (rudely)

Karan :- I am sorry ghar chalo maa , kritika , roo sab pareshaan hain (anxiously)

"What about you karan aren't you worried ?" innocent heart questions brain taunts back adding fuel in fire... "He loves someone else you are just a burden enduring for his mother's happiness, stop keeping expectations, and breaking your heart" clenching jaw is about to shut door on his face when slightly push away entering inside house and driving her insane.

Preeta :- Kya badtameezi hai karan ? (angrily)

Karan :- I am sincerely apologising preeta please don't test my patience let's just go home before media publishes rumours of our separation (genuinely)

Preeta assumes that he doesn't give a damn about her only cares for image infront of media. He cannot afford rumours selfishly came with amotive to sort everything out just for his personal benefits or else wouldn't have taken efforts for coming all the way here and asking forgiveness.

Preeta:- Aap itne besharam hain apne faide ke liye mujhe laine aye hain so that media doesn't publish anything related to our namesake relation hamesha ki tarhan lagna chahiye that you are perfect husband we're happy together jiske wajah se fans keep praising & dreaming to have you as life partner kaash unko maloom hota parde ke peeche aapke asliyat kitne bhayanak hai. You are the worst husband any girl can wish for because your cheater kisi aur ko mohabbat karte huwe bhi aap ne mujhe kiss kiya. Aap loyal nahi ho karan na apne aap se na us ladki se aur na mujhse please jayein clear your feeling instead of hurting me more it's better we take break from eachother (voice crack)

Karan felt his heart clench with utmost pain it's extremely awful to hear so many hurtful words escaping her mouth. His intention is to protect his family which includes his wife , he dislikes anybodies interference in hiy personal life. He doesn't want journalists to take advantage and viral sensitive topics for their publicity. She is very naive and innocent to understand dirty politics that can affect mental state ruin their family names in worst way possible.

He is sorry for playing with her emotions but somewhere deep down not considers their kiss a mistake it's just that a confused person takes time for acknowledgment that doesn't mean he or she is a cheater or player.

His heart is madly looking for his secret admirer simultaneously developing feelings towards his wife. It's quite complicated to recognise difference among both emotions.

If it's just an attraction towards his wife or love ?

If it's just craze to meet his secret admirer or love ?

Everything is freaking messed up after sharing passionate kiss assured him it's much more than attraction yet not able to recognise actual love. It seems that both are equally precious and lovable.Does that make him a jerk?

"Yes, you can't love two people at same time" scolds his conscious mind.

No matter what, he can't leave home without his wife because firstly, can't live without her and secondly, media always stays alert to viral anything related to an actors. She has to leave with him by hook or crook taking deep breath puts preeta on his shoulder making her astonish. He leaves apartment while she constantly hits back & wriggle out quickly drops inside car drives back home.