04| Destiny's Ploy

Comment and reviews are must !! It's a hand wrenching a longest update of my profile
Kindly ignore the grammatical and auto - typed (the auto correction sucks 🙂) mistakes !! It's a big update so I can't take the strain to edit 😭 Do check the target too

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It's 7:30 am when the door sets unlocked by amaira , she happily steps inside store room with a wide delightful smile formed on her face to witness her bestfriend peacefully sleeping with the love of her life. Karan's arm completely wrapped around her shoulder while preeta is completely snuggled inside his hardchest. She took out her phone and clicked their adorable picture. Karan woke up due to some disturbance mainly from the clicking sound of a camera he gets astonished to find amaira standing near the door , once realising their sleeping position quickly pulled away when a loud whimper escaped from her mouth gaining their attention. He mentally cursed himself observing her hair strands accidently locked in the button of his outfit.

Karan :- I am so sorry , maine dekha nhi ab don't move dard hoga main nikaalne ki koshish karta hoon

Preeta looked at him with tearful eyes while karan unknowingly wiped them off unable to endure her beautiful brown orbs shedding tears. He went closer further reducing the distance between their bodies his warm breath is sending chills down her spine. Both of them looked at eachother their noses touching and lips dying to be kissed. His conscious mind reminded him about his secret admirer due to which instantly broke their intense stare game. He unlocked the hair stand pushing himself away from her before loses himself under the desire or temptation to kiss those red lips. He took a deep breath mentally scolding for getting attracted losing under the spell of her beauty without speaking a word exited leaving preeta disheartened.

Amaira :-(cleared her throat) Oye hoye dono kaafi qareeb agaye hona agar main na hoti toh pakka hair lock ki jagah lip lock hojata

Preeta :- (rolled her eyes) Shut up amy kuch toh sharam karle jab dekho gandi baatein karti rehti hai

Amaira :- Oh hello madam izzat sai baat kar meri wajah sai tujhe alone time naseeb huwa warna aaj bhi tera mood off hota (attitude)

Preeta :-(widened eyes) what the hell !! matlab yeh tera plan tha?

Amaira :- (nodded) Ofcourse mujhse zayada intelligent koi nahi waise pehle dafa aise mast filmy tricks use kiye and honestly speaking maza agaya. Tujhe na mera naam aaj twitter main trend karwana chahiye with the hashtags such as #SmartAmaira OR #AmairaPreeranShipper hayeee waise tumhare naam bhi ek dusre ko perfectly compliment karte hain

Preeta :-(smacked her head) Oye meri bewaqoof bhabhi tujhse request hai please next time apna yeh chota deemag istemaal mat karna warna problem hojayegi

Amaira and Preeta are arguing when suddenly Ayaan came into the store room informed that elders are planning to get our preeran married along with Mahira and girish astonishing both the girls like hell. They followed him downstairs where luthra family is enjoying breakfast and planning to discuss with their kids regarding this amazing proposal. She ran back to her room blushing hard finally dreams do come true. Happy tears kept rolling down her cheeks unable to believe that every fan desires to marry although none of them imagined their wishes turn into reality preeta was feeling extremely lucky and blessed.

Preeta:- (to herself) Yakeen nahi horaha jiske tamanna hamesha sai thi aaj kai baad woh duniya ka samne mera pati keh layega. Dil sai toh bohut pehle usko qabool karliya tha lekin socha nahi kai woh sach main mera bann jayega. Girls dream about marrying those actors whom they admire but never believe that any of them can turn into reality smiliarly I always imagined to be his wife love him unconditionally infront of the world without any fear of being judged. Yeh shaadi karne sai pehle main apne dil ki baat karan ko bata dunge. Yes, I will reveal about me being his secret admirer a crazy fan who never failed to wish before the starting of nay project. An insane loved who always prayed for his wellbeing and success without any expectations of being equally loved cause pyaar main sirf daina sikha hai maangna nahi. Shaadi sai pehle main kuch bhi chupana nahi chahte infact openly apne feelings ka izhaar karna chahte hoon kyunki ab koi darr nahi. I love you karan mujhe hamare rishte ki shuruwaat sachaye sai karne hai. Aap sai mohabbat ki nahi atleast izzat ki umeed hai.