08| Jealous ?

Do vote and comment !!!
🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖

Its 7:00am, alarm clock rings disturbing her peaceful sleep preeta wakes up groaning felt herself crushed under his body weight. Her beautiful brown orbs widen and jaw drop witnessing their intimacy. Karan is sleeping on top of her resting his head close to her heart making it tingle with excitement. She felt her cheeks heat up since his warm breath is caressing her sexy neck almost sending shivers down the spine. She felt her poor heart will anytime jump out of happiness although their proximity will not affect him honestly will make no difference to him. denly felt her breath hitched & heartbeat increased with every second as if ran marathon. She wants to hug him without fears of being caught or judged honestly innocent heart yearns to be closer to him unable to endure sneakingly wrapped little arms around his neck feeling complete. He is protective and peaceful home to her idiot restless heart that only beats for him the love of her life karan .

Preeta didn't wanted to embarrass herself so slightly pulled away resting his head over the pillow and rushed inside washroom blushing hard. Gasped to notice her cheeks red as beetroot immediately rubbed it as she can't take risk of making uncontrollabe feelings obvious.She caressed her heart that is beating fast almost at verge of exploding !!

"Gosh you are crazy girl. Her mind mocked she slapped her forehead to act normal rather than immature teenager"

She quickly showered came out wearing a beautiful red frock kurta paired with a white embroided dupatta. Karan wokeup to the most heart fluttering view his gorgeous wife is struggling hard while tying dori. She is literally cursing it looking absolutely adorable and hot unable to resist karan went closer to help out. Preeta felt her entire body shivered with his magical touch didn't go unnotice by him. He intensely looked at her through mirror while sensually tracing his fingers on her bare back. She closed eyes fisting palms around her dupatta. Her heartbeat accelerated and feets curled up feeling nervous with his sweet tortures. He loved his affect on her not able to control inner desires went closer placing soft kisses on her neck. Poor girl moaned as his lips attack earlobe ....

"Karannnnn" whispered making his heart flutter with excitement.

Karan felt his heart would jump out of hischest with happiness wrapping an arm around her stomach pulled back and she collided with hard chest. Preeta didn't dare to open eyes while tingles, sensations, heat and much more ran in her body as he keep kissing her neck. His fingers sensually drew circles on her throat leaving Preeta breathless. He buried his face inside crook of his neck inhaling her sweet fragrance totally driving him insane. Karan tied the dori continuously staring at her shivering body and red face reflecting on the mirror quckily stepped back avoiding to cross limits that later on he might regret.

"You look beautiful biwi" karan complimented while setting dupatta around neck leaving her crimson red.

Preeta took a deep breath instantly ran downstairs carrying hospital coat, handbag and mobile. She helped servants preparing breakfast taking apple rushed out not having the courage to face him. Karan cursed himself for kissing her neck. He should have controlled his desires rather than acting so stupidly. He joined his family for breakfast when looked around to check on preeta . Kritika teased and informed him that she went to the hospital without having breakfast making him groan in frustration

Karan :- Mom why didn't you stop her bine khaaye chale Gayi ? (sadly)

Rakhi :- (smiled) Bacha she was getting late don't worry fruit salad pack karke dai diya aur preeta itne ziddi haina kisi ki baat kahan sunte bass hamesha jaldi hote hai hospital jaane ki

Karan :- (nodded) Aap breakfast pack kardo main khud lekar jata hoon waise bhi I have taken off koi shoot nahi hai...

Karan knows something has surely changed his feelings have crossed limits it has become much more deep and intense whatever happened can't be out of mere attraction so question is arises...