20| Pregnant ?

•••••••

Preeta and karan arrived in mumbai , paparazzi clicked their pictures and asked questions related to allegations made by Sonakshi mehra. Karan completely avoided giving any sort of statements until a shameless reporter purposely demanded preeta to prove her husband innocent and asked her isn't she disgusted to marry characterless man taking advantage of new comers in bollywood.

Preeta :- aren't you disgusted of being a human ? ( giving a Sacarstic smile) aur bhaiya ji ! Nopes uncle ji! Itni problem haina , jaake ek baar kaam krke dekho! Ek min ek min aapko role kaun dega! Nhi lekin role toh mil hee jaayega! Akhir movies mein sweepers , needy people banane bhi toh pdte hain , and ek baar aap bn gye aapka career set! (😂)

Karan :(in mind) If anyone would ask me , i am so chilled out! Arre meri toofani babydoll haina hayyee bechara reporter kaisi bolti band krdi , my Sacarstic babydoll!😂😌

They went towards their car with head held high other reports loved her less sassy but more Sacarstic reply to shut mouths speaking about her husband. She has been very calm and sweet while always interacting with media but this time completely lost her cool mind and when anyone raised questions on her husband and marriage.

Preeran Fans and karanhearts can't stop showering their love on them The way she answered back in innocent Sacarstic tone!

They sat inside the car mehul shared about on the love & support he was getting from the industry , it was quite overwhelming to see large amount of people there with him! They were tweeting against Sonakshi mehra cause they are aware about karan , his nature. A mere video couldn't alter their perspective regarding personality and character. Karan was a Lil jealous seeing everyone praising preeta especially the boys!

Preeta :- i knew it! I knew it! Tum mujhse zyada jalkukde ho!

Karan (😏😌): akhir maan hee liye babydoll (lipsing every word coming towards her) that you r jealous for Me!

Preeta :- ab thoda na na bohot zyada tum jealous ho jaat eho toh main ittu sa toh ho hee skti hoon (🥺🌬️)
•••••••

Preeran went to shooting location mehul and preeta stayed out of vanity along with Janhvi. They have taken help from her as she is karan's bestfriend kabir's GF also a very sharp journalist. She told him to wear secret mic and camera to record his entire conversation with Sonakshi mehra . Jahnvi connected him live with news channels to broadcast her true face infront of the world and prove karan innocent.

•••••••
Sonakshi mehra was sipping coffee when karan opens the door to confront witch she asked him to come inside and settle on nearby couch. She greets with an evil smirk , he badly wanted to punch her for bearing that evil crooked smirk she was such a cunning witch.

Sonakshi :- Hey karan mujhe nahi pata tha aap meri wajah se apne honeymoon ko beech mai chor kar ajayenge... I am happy to see you back... Main dekha aap ki biwi kaafi sarcasm wali hai ... She must be pissed off to know your visiting me kyun sahi kaha na mr sexy luthra? (smirk)

Karan :- why do you think she will be pissed off ? (raised an eyebrow)

Sonakshi :- Oh come on karan I know she is very possessive kaafi interviews dekhe hain maine tum dono ke I am damn uska dil chah raha hog mera muh tod de waise mere ek jhoot ki wajah se almost everybody has turned against you. If you want me not to drag my allegation ask Dheeshra productions to give me break I am done struggling in this industry jahan kaam asaani se nahi milta. I will withdraw the case but karan take please mujhe kaam dila doh warna mai pagal hojaunge.I will ruin your name tumhe nahi chodunge barbaad karke rakh dunge. Aise ilzaam lagaunge muh bhi dikhane layak nahi chodunge ab marzi tumhare hai karan . Cast me in a new movie or get humiltied infront of world (threaten)