Chapter 5

"What do you want?"

"I am bored," she states with a sigh, crossing her leg over the other she rests her head on her hand, "We are supposed to be out there fighting, and even now that they know where we are hiding-"

I stop her, "Just a little bit of patience," I look up from the equipment I am preparing for myself only to be met by a face that is not amused.

I lift myself out of the chair, "We should leave," I look towards the door. She follows my gaze as I state, "Go and welcome our guests. If there is a Servant with along with their Master then don't engage."

"Yeah, yeah," she lifts herself and instantly disappears from my vision.

All but one of the crystals have lit up. I am simply waiting for it to recharge because walking out there with these reserves will stop me from using any magics of a grand scale. With Jeanne out there buying me time to prepare I can lead our escape only to counter-attack later.

They expect me to be on the run seeing as I am on my back foot, I then look at the door leading outside.

Maybe I should make sure she isn't completely ignoring all of my commands. I doubt she would just fight any Servant along with their Master in the midst of a few Magi. 

Though after looking at her closely I understand her abilities and potential a lot more. At first, I expected this knowledge to flow into my head the moment I summoned her but it only took me to look at her intensely with the goal of learning, and just like that, it was like reading a book.

Considering I am already a failure of a master there wasn't any cause for concern.

Strength and Agility are at an A ranking. Followed by her Magical Power and Noble Phantasms being at an A+. Her constitution sitting at a C and her luck... dear god... is sitting at an E. At least in our duo, I am the one with the luck on my side so I can compensate for her lack of luck.

Much of the things I saw are only natural and accustomed to the Avenger class but if we ever find a Dragon in this world she should be able to control it.

All in all, she is incredibly powerful but not one for a long fight, and if luck is something that needs to be factored she is also fucked in that sense.

The building starts to shake, I glance at my gauntlet to see a little color in the crystal. I nod to myself as I grab whatever else we would be needing to head straight outside.

Jeanne, what was that?

She instantly replies - A couple dozen Magi showed up along with Lancer. That tremor was a 'warning'.

Yours or theirs?

Does it matter? Just get your ass out here already!

I sigh as I burst through the doors, running up the stairs to exit through the roof I see her standing at the edge glancing down at our enemies.