:)

Hi you guys, it is I, Shitmaster2005. I hope you all are well:) it has been 3 years since I started this story and I'd like to thank you all for sticking around. You all mean so much to me.

I know you guys like this book, and I'd love to entertain you guys more. While I do have another book, it isn't complete and only has 14 chapters. Plus it's not everyone's cup of tea.

If you like sasunaru fluff with an ounce of smutt, then maybe you'll like it. It's called "Lost With You"

I started making it 2 years ago and never finished

I started making it 2 years ago and never finished. I wrote a few chapters last year, but it's not good enough. I love writing these books, it's my addiction... I just fell out of it. But I'm back, and I'm staying.
So I'm happy to announce to all of you guys that I'm off hiatus! If you want inside updates you can follow me at shitmaster2005 that way you can learn more about me as a person and author, and we can even chatt:) I love you guys so much I count each one of you guys as a mini friend in my heart<3

I'd love to see some of you at my other book too since I don't read the comment on this one all to much anymore :)

Anyways I hope you guys are having a nice day... And like always Peace out:)

P.s.

What type of book would you like to see after this current one? It can be any anime, ship, or plotline. Put it in the comments!