written test

Yo! Video up top is my sister's first animation. So that's cool. Anyways, I'm sure you just want to read the chapter already.
                                  ~•~
Sasuke's POV

I woke up the same way as ever, to a cold, empty, house. Today is the first day of the chuunin exams. I'm hoping that I can pass, but it'll be kind of hard considering that we have Sakura was a teammate. She really drags down the team.

Naruto is cute and all, but that won't help defeat the enemy's. So I guess passing is all up to me. Great! Just what I needed.

It was 6 am and we were supposed to meet up at the test room on floor 3 in about an hour.

I went to the training grounds to train a little bit. When I got there I was the only one there, not to my surprise. There are multiple reasons why it could be empty. First of all its like 6:10. Second of all this is team sevens personal trading field. Meaning only team seven can enter unless told otherwise.

I trained for a while until I decided that it was about time that I began heading towards the meeting place.

When I got there I saw Sakura, but I didnt see Naruto. "Where's naruto?" The bitch just shrugged her shoulders and began to cling onto me, how annoying.

I am starting to get worried because it's 3 minutes until we're supposed to be there ,but Naruto isn't here yet. I swear to god if he isn't coming!

I was about to punch the nearest thing to me, which so happened to be Sakura, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around as fast as I could.

Teal met my ebony. It was as if I was in a trance. I wanted to look away, yet I couldn't. As soon as he blinked it went away though. That was weird.

Naruto's POV

I found Sasuke and Sakura and decided to get their attention. I tapped Sasuke on the shoulder and when he looked at me he began to stare.

'K-kurama why is he starring at me like a creep?!' I honestly didn't know!

'Haha! Kit, your so dense that it kills me!' Kurama said. 'What do you mean? All I asked was why he was starring!'

'Hahahaha! Your the best Kit!'

I thought that it would be best if we left it at that since we were nearing the third floor.

When we were on the second floor we saw a poorly placed jutsu and some kid who asked Sakura out, but that was all the happened.

When we reached the third floor we found the right room and slid the door open.  As so as we did so though,  a wave of KI hit us like a bus.  It wasn't all to bad for me since I've got things 10× worse than this. For Sakura though.... not so much. She was practically dying. Sasuke was sweating a bit but that was about it.

We silently made a decision to not make a lot of noise since we didn't want too much attention on ourselves before the tedst even began.

When the Procter for the exam walked in we found out that he was  none other than Ibiki in the TNI unit.

He began with how it would work and everything. Apparently the team takes the test individually and then they add our points together and if we get 20 or more then we pass. If not then we fail. Simple enough. He also said no cheating, but that doesn't really need to be said consiering it is a test. We were also taking the tenth question at the end of the test.

We have an hour to finish. We flipped our pages over and began.

As soon as I read the first question I immediately knew what the point of test was. We're suppose to cheat without being caught! I don't really  need to cheat, so I won't. I don't feel comfortable with underhanded tricks unless necessary. Plus, in my opinion, these questions are easy.

10 minutes in and I was already done. So I flipped the paper over and decided to take a nap. I didn't get to much sleep last night anyways.

I woke up to a chakra force heading our way at very high speeds. I turned my neck just in time to see a person fly through the window. She held up a sign that probably said something stupid. I'm also guessing that she is the next Procter for the exams.

She started yelling and saying stuff that I wasn't really paying attention to. The only thing I caught was her name and where the next exam would take place, not that I already knew.

I was about to leave when Ibiki called me to stay after everybody else left.

After the room was empty I gave a questioning look towards him, "yes?"

He cleared his throat and asked me, "I saw that you took a nap." I nodded.
"Do you really want to be a ninja? Do you want to be a burden to your teammates?"He glared.

I was super confused now. What did I do wrong? All I did was take a nap because I was tired!

I guess he could tell that I was confused because he began to explain, "ten minutes into the test you fell asleep. This means that you left your teammates to get all 20 points on their own! This means they couldnt miss a single point if they want to passa" By now Ibiki was getting mad.

I'm guessing that he thinks I didn't even try, but I did, in fact I finished the test.

Ibiki's POV

"I think that your jumping to conclusions. Did you look at my paper?"

I nodded my head 'no' and began to question whether or not I was right to call him up here. Even if he did abandon his teammates I have no right to intervene. Especially since he already passed, that is unless his team gets too low of a score!

I looked through the test sheets and found his paper. When I turned it over it had an answer in every box! Wait... When?! How?! What?! He literally could've only done this in 10 minutes!

He could've got some wrong. I handed it to a anbu so that he could check it. It took him about 5 minutes and when he was done he looked at me with a look of surprise. He handed back the paper and walked out. I looked at it to see a score of 100%!!!

"Sooo, can I go now?"

I just nodded and waved him away, still is shock.
                                 ~•~
Sorry if this chapty was a little boring to you. I'll try to make the next chapters more exciting.
There hasn't been a winner to the pop quiz yet so there isn't one today.

Please

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEASE OUT!!!