A/N (please read)

I will only be Saying this once, I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters. I also don't own any of art (Unless I tell you otherwise). If you own any of the art that I may put in this story that you want to have taken down then please tell me. Also if any of your art is in this book then please tell me so that I  can give you credit. I would suggest reading the description before reading this, or else you might not understand parts of this story. I am also going to update every Sunday. I might also update randomly during the week, for an example, it might be a Thursday and I update if this happens I wish ll also update on Saturday, so it's like a bonus chapter. if you have any questions I will answer them as soon as possible.  I  don't care if you criticize my work since I am mostly writing this for myself, but I am also writing this so that other people can enjoy my story. I also don't care about cursing, in fact, there will be some in my story so there's that.

As of right now, this story doesn't have a set in place ship (future author:  it's Sasuke x Naruto) instead there will be fluff here and there... oh what the hell! this story is going to be filled with fluff, and adorableness. OKAY! Now that we got the boring ass shit over with let's get on with the story!!!