sakura and a panic attack

(Yay! Bonus chapter! And its extra long! But anyways  so far no one has answered last chapters pop quiz so there won't be another question till some one answers it! Also sasuke will be ooc just for you to know. But anyways... ON WITH THE CHAPTER!)
                                ~•~
Sasuke's POV

I watched as he walked towards me, all I could think was 'oh my God he's so cute!' Or 'oh my God even more fangirls!' It's funny how a 'oh my God' can show ones fear and ones happiness in two different statements. but anyways he walked over to me and sat down, with a little trouble since he was kinda short. Then
Iruka-sensei began teaching a very boring lesson that I could do with out.

Since I am pretty sure that I could be a ninja without knowing who stupid Madara Uchiha is. (Haha if this was canon then you'd be so screwed!) So instead I decided to watch the kid named as Naruto. I kept on telling myself that I was just observing him so that if we ever fight against one another then I could beat him or if we were on the same team then I would know his weaknesses.

But as time passed I just began thing 'why did he enter the academy so young? Why did the hokage choose to take time out of his schedule for him? What relationship does he have with the hokage? Who are his parents? How is he so cute?!' I could almost feel my cheeks heat up on the last comment but decided to just let it go.

I was still stareing at Naruto when I felt another pair of eyes on him. I looked over to see...

Shikamaru's POV (this is when Iruka just walked into the room)

It was really loud. Especially with the two banshees screeching at one another. I just want to sleep. But it's kind of hard when there's so much noise. I was about ready just to stand up and go cloud watching when Iruka-sensei walked in. Everyone became quiet, which is a miracle by its self.

"Okay class! We have a new student that's entering the academy today!" Great... more people to make noise. Why must everyone be so loud? I was about to dose off again when I see the hokage enter with someone behind him. I could tell that who ever was behind the hokage was the new student and that they were shy.

I was kind of curious as to why the hokage would be here but it's to troublesome to ask... anyways I'll figure it out sometime right?

''I know most of you are confused as to why I am here, my answer is to help introduce someone who will join you as a classmate," the hokage said. Confusion taking over me my brain started asking questions that it couldn't answer like 'who is so close to the hokage that he took the time in his day to help introduce?' And other things similar to this.

Since I'm once again to lazy to ask I'll just listen and hope I will figure it out.

I watched as a short boy with blond hair and teal eyes. After I took a closer look at him he also had small little whisker marks on his cheeks. After the hokage told him to introduce himself he opened his mouth to speak.

"U-umm h-helw-wo m-my name is n-Nawuto, i-im al-lmost f-four y-years old!" The boy now known as Naruto spoke. I could literally feel my face heat up as soon as he finished. I mean I guess I could've prevented this but it's to troublesome...

I watched as everything else happened Including the hokage making a sneaky exit that most didn't notice. I layed my head down on the desk not even trying to listen to the speech the teacher was giving to the class.

I decided to lift my head up to look around and I saw Naruto listening to the lecture while sasuke was "observing" him. I was quite surprised to see the famous Sasuke Uchiha not brooding. Like seriously usually you would see him looking out the window or something.

I saw him stop and look at me. I quickly looked away and actually listened to the lecture.

Naru's POV!