life and death

I can't remember whether I posted last week or not... so I'm making this chapter really angsty. Oh and sorry if the fight scene is a bit awkward. It's my first time writing a physical fight.
                                  ~•~
Orochimaru's POV

After I got done assessing the blonde,  I jumped backward and got into my taijustu stance.

I have to find a way to break the barrier between Sasuke and I. I try to speed past him, but at the last second he punched me away! I hit my back on a nearby tree, but quickly healed and continued to try to get passed the blonde.

Luckily I was still on offensive, meaning he wasn't attacking. I still have a big chance of beating the brat.

Naru's POV

Just like how I imagined him to be, he's extremely strong. Not as strong as Kurama, but maybe stronger than me. This isn't good! "Kurama, can you please help?"

"Sure kit, how much power do you need?"
"Maybe twenty percent."
"Okay, give me a sec."

I begin to pay more attention on the fight. It will take Kurama about ten minutes for him to gather his chakra and concentrate on it so it won't kill me.

I have to hold off until Kurama's ready!

                           8 min.

I just have to stay on defensive until he's ready.

Orochimaru's POV

This brat it too stubborn! Why does he care for the emo Uchiha anyways! I've been watching them for a while now, it's obvious that the emo doesn't do anything worth bonding over. So why is he so persistent to protect him?!

Whatever the case, I need to catch him off guard. I jump towards him as if I'm gonna punch him, but at the last second use one of my poisonous snakes to bite him. If he doesn't get medical help soon, then he'll die. Oh who am I kidding? Hell die either way! The poison isn't known to the world yet!

                            6 min.

He falls to the ground and I quickly run past him and go straight towards the barrier, but just as I was gonna break it down I somehow find myself on the opposite side of the open area. I quickly look around to see the brat
Standing as if he didn't just get bit.

                           4 min.

I growl and run up to him with all the speed I can muster. I swing my leg and kick him across the field.

It seems as though the poison is taking it's effect. It doesn't look like he'll be getting up anytime soon. Time to get to Sasuke.

                             2 min

Kurama's POV

" Kit! Hold on a bit longer!  Two minutes and I'll be done!!" Come on don't die! You can't leave me! You are the only one who sees me for me and not just a demon!

I try to heal him, but it's not working! I watch as the poison enters his bloodstream and shuts down his organs one by one! If this continues... he'll die!

Thirty seconds before I was ready to lend kit my chakra, the poison infected his last organ and I could see his life force slowly leaving him. I begin to cry and try some more to heal him... before it's too late.

Orochimaru's POV

I watch as The kids chakra slowly leaves him and the barrier gets weaker and weaker. Finally! God, this took too long!I began to enter the now extremely weakened barrier.

                             0 min

Suddenly, a loud bang stopped all other noises! The sky went from the black and star filled,  to dark blue with red clouds. I turn around to see a large beam of  blue light reaching into the sky.

I could feel the pure energy of it. It was as if I was suffacating. I couldn't bare it, I fell onto one knee and tried to keep myself from passing out right then and there. I watched as the light dimmed and a silhouette of a figure began to make its way out of it.

I begin involuntarily shaking. The chakra that was calm and wise before now was turning a similar shade to the sky. I begin trying to back away, but in a blink of an eye, he was right in front on me.

Even though I could see everything else clearly, I could barely make out any details on him. The only things that I could distinguish were his heterochromic eyes that were ocean blue and blood red, his almost glowing white hair, and the dark aura emitting off him. It was terrifying.

This was no long the cute child I saw before. This was a monster.

I watched as a hand slowly reached towards my head.

Hokage's POV  (before the countdown)

I have a bad feeling. It's the first night of the chuunin exams, and I have this heart wrenching feeling that something bad is gonna happen, and that it has to do with Naru.

I call my top ANBU and order then to go to the forest of death. After they left I felt the need to tell Kakashi about this feeling.

When kakashi entered I motioned him to sit down. "Kakashi, I think that something bad has or is gonna happen to Naruto."

"W-what? How do you know? We have to check on him then!" I looked down "I've already sent my best ANBU to check it out. I'm also going to go."

"Im going too!"

I looked towards him and said, "Okay, but we have to go soon. Get your things."

Kakashi nodded and shuunshined away. I looked out the window towards the general area where Naruto would be. I look at the time to see that it is five minutes before midnight. (Yes. I did do that.)

When Kakashi got here we began walking, rather quickly, towards the forest. We were about halfway there when a beam of light shot up into the sky! A wave came rushing towards us. Everything behind the wave was changing ! The grass turned black, the sky turned dark blue, and most of all everything seemed to become quiet. Even the crickets were silenced.

I looked over to Kakashi and began to rush towards the spot where Naruto would most likely be, the center of the chaos.

When we got there we saw a monster cutting off Orochimaru's head! I looked over to see Sasuke and Sakura on the ground. I rushed over to them, to find that they were asleep. I looked over to see a frozen Kakashi.

The only thoughts going through my head were, why was Orochimaru here, what is the monster, and where's Naruto!
                                 ~•~
Told you it was angsty. Welp have a nice day and please

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!