chapty 32

Soooo, I'm sick. Great isn't it! I just love it when I get sick three fucking times within a two month span. note the sarcasm. I'll make it through though enough with the complaining and let's get on with the chapter!.
                                   ~•~

Hokage's POV

I signaled my anbu to call all the team captains and their genins to come by the office. I thought it would be necessary for them to be present during this event, considering that this boy appeared near the disappearance of Naruto.

I began making my way towards the small boy." Hello, as you should know, I'm the Hokage of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. I am only going to ask you a couple questions, understand?" I tried to make clear.

he looked at me oddly, but after a minute it looked as if he came to realization and just nodded his head in confirmation.

I was about to ask my first question when I heard a knock at the door. I told the boy I'd be right back. I went into the other room and answered. I saw all of the rookies and their senseis walked in. "ahh, glad all of you could make it on time." I said while directing my attention to Kakashi. Of coarse he didn't even look guilty in the slightest. I just sighed in exasperation.

I motioned for them to follow me into the other room. once they all entered, they were able to see the boy had woken up. "hey, isn't that the guy that caused the exams to be canceled!" Sakura most uniquely said.

"Sakura, the exams weren't canceled," I corrected, ''They were just postponed."

I saw relief fill the small boy. weird, if he was really an enemy then he wouldn't be glad. Which thankfully means that one possibility has somewhat been excluded.

"so, Hokage-sama, why did you summon us?" Kiba asked.

'' Isn't it obvious!'' Ino yelled," Its because the rumored boy has woken up!''

''Indeed, and I thought it'd be best if you guys were present. Especially the senseis."

most of them nodded their heads in acknowledgement. ''so, let's begin." I said," so, lets start easy, what's your name?"

Naru's POV

''So, lets start easy, what's your name?"

''Wait Kurama, why doesn't Jiji not recognize me?''

"Oh, I don't know... maybe it has to do with the fact that you look like a entirely different person!!!"

''Oh...right...I forgot. My bad. guess it just slipped my mind.''

"Kit, your waiting to long."

"for what?

"I don't know, maybe the thirteen people waiting for an answer outside of your mindscape!" Kurama answered, "Did you loose all of your brain cells, when you basically died, or something?"

''Oh right! I totally forgot. Wait, since they don't recognize me do you think that they'll believe me when I tell them my name? What if they don't believe me and they do something horrible as punishment! I'm so worried! What should I do?! ."

"just tell them. If they don't believe you then you'll just have to show them.''

"h-how?"

"We'll figure that out when the time comes."

I left my mindscape to come face to face with Jiji who was right in front of my face. I flinched back and tried to move out of his piercing gaze. "are you alright?'' he asked, "you spaced out on us for a sec.''

Hokage's POV

''Umm, yeah, thanks.'' he said. his voice was so familiar, yet I couldn't place it.

"Back to the question,'' I began, "your name?''He looked around the room nervously. He looked down and whispered something under his breath. "What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you."

his face turned bright red. "If I say then you won't believe me..."

"Yes we will!"

"r-really? your promise?" he said with tears in his eyes. "Okay... well I'm Naruto."

my eyes widened, "how?!" he turned away. I could fell the confusion, tension, and surprise in the air. all forming together to make it worse for the supposedly 'Naruto'. "Okay ... is there anyway you can prove this?" I asked.

"umm, you can asked me anything and I'll probably be able to answer it." he said unsurely.

"All of team seven will question each and if you answer it correctly then we'll fully believe you." he nodded. "then lets start with Kakashi" I said while motioning towards him.

Kakashi nodded and asked, "What injury did Naruto get during our first C-rank mission?" he asked.

"oh, I got stabbed with a poison coated weapon by the demon brothers," he said. I motioned for Sakura to go next.

"Why do you always steal Sasuke from me?!" she screeched.

"what do you mean? I didn't steal anybody away from you." he turned to look at me. his eyes portrayed fear. I guess it was because he was afraid that got that one wrong? I honestly don't know.

I just shook my head in frustration and decided that I'd just ignore Sakura's stupid question and move on to Sasuke. he beat me to it and began, "What did you call me in the academy?"

his face turned tomato red ,"I-I called y-you ducky!"

"why?" he asked.

"b-because your hairstyle looks like a ducks butt!" I bursted out laughing at this. by now Naruto looked as though he was going to explode.

"Well I think that we can believe it's you Naruto. I do have one question though.." said, "Why do you look like this?"

"ahh! well you see I had another chakra inside of me which I think dominated mine after I was critically injured. This caused the chakra to try and merge with my own which in fact made my DNA strands to mutate. this changed my characteristics. for an example, my hair or eyes."

by half of his little speech everybody was already lost. I laughed a little and said, ''you can explain what that all means to me later, for now I would like everybody else leave while I chat with Naruto."

Everybody reluctantly left, leaving Naruto and I all alone.
~•~
Have a nice day and please

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!