chapter 37

Naru's POV

I was sleeping when I heard soft knocking. I was about to just ignore it and go back to sleep when Kurama said, " Hey, kit, someone's at your door." I was about to I ignore him too untill he said, " Its 3 pm."

My eyes shot open and I almost fell out of bed. "How could I sleep so late?!"

After the adrenaline rush was over I was back to being super tired. I slepted for so long so I have no clue as to why I'm so tired, but I guess it's because Kurama's probably tired after having to heal so many wounds. Not to mention the strain on my own body, my entire appearance changed after all.

I was now in front of the door. Without even checking who it was opened it. I was met with pitch black eyes. As soon as I realised it was Sasuke my eyes widened.

I smiled and opened the door,  stepping aside,  welcoming him in.  After we were inside I offered him tea. 

After leaving and going into the kitchen I began thinking of reasons as to why Sasuke might be here. Multiple things popped into my head. Sasuke could have a question for me, He could have a favor to ask, or he could be telling me something.

I was gonna think more on it until I heard the whistle of the kettle. I poured the hot tea into the cups and walked back into the living room. 

I saw him sitting on the couch. I sat down and asked him, "so, why did you come here Sasuke?"

"Oh, ummm, I wanted to give you a gift. I guess it's like a 'happy your okay' gift..."

A gift? He's happy? I smiled a little. I'm glad he's happy. "Oh, okay!"

After that he pulled out a box neatly wrapped in teal and orange wrapping paper. I gently took it out of his hands, as to not break it. After I admired the wrapping a bit more I carefully opened it.

Once the box was fully open I took out a plushie fox! It was orange and strangely enough looked exactly like a chibi version of Kurama!

I gave Sasuke a bright smile. As I jumped on him I said, "thank you Sasu!"

I could feel my cheeks burn a little as I said that. I looked over to see a blushing Sasuke as well.

All of a sudden I felt rough yet caring hands grab my shoulders. I was flipped over so my back was on the couch. 

My eyes widened as Sasuke's lips were on mine. Sasuke was kissing me! My face was red as I felt his lips on mine, gliding together perfectly. I closed my eyes as my back arched.

I could feel the hesitation and I knew Sasuke was gonna pull back. I didn't like that. So doing the most rational thing, I held him back from doing so. I held onto his head effectively deepening the kiss further and stopping him from being the stupid idiot that he is.

Sasu's POV

I knew I was taking chances. What if Naru doesn't like me the same way I like him. Maybe he is just so innocent that he doesn't even know what's going on at the moment. All I truly knew was that I loved him.

After a while I felt his back arch, bringing the kiss deeper than it already was. My body felt as if it were on fire.

I had no idea what Naru was thinking. I started to feel a sinking feeling as my thoughts took over. What if he doesn't talk to me anymore? What if he ignored me because of this.

I was about to pull away when I felt hands make their way to my head. Inevitably stopping me.

The kiss continued even when we were low on air.  Only stopping when I felt like I was gonna pass out, not only because of the lack of air.

When I pulled back I was met with the beautiful sight before me.

Naru's cheeks were red and his eyes were misty. He had a string of saliva at the corner of his slightly parted lips.

His hands were still on my head, but slowly they tracked down to the back of my neck.

I leaned down to where our foreheads were touching. Starring into his heterochromic eyes I kissed him lightly one more time before I sat up, him sitting up as well. 

I look outside to see the sun setting.
I look back to Naruto to see him looking down. I could see the redness of his ears.

I merely chuckled at how cute he was. He truly was an angel. With his white hair and pale skin, his innocence, and his kind heart. I absolutely loved all of his unique attributes.

I saw him raise his head to the point where I could just barley see his chin.

I gave him a small smile. In turn made him blush even more, but he to gave a smile.

No words could describe our feelings, but I guess that it's okay, after all, no words were needed.

I stood up so that Naru could get up also. I was about to go and pick up the tea when I noticed him sway a little. I turned my full attention on him just in time to see him plop right back down onto the couch.

I rushed over there to check if everything was alright. I called his name a few times, getting no answer in return. I was about to go get help until I heard the slow breaths and small snores coming form him.

I chuckled lightly after realising my little angel had just fallen asleep. I grabbed a nearby blanket and tucked him in.

After cleaning up the tea I went to the couch and slowly, as to not wake the sleeping angel, got under the covers myself. 

Not too long after I too fell asleep.

                                      ~•~
Well this was a fun chapty😍 hoped you enjoyed it as well. Love you all!❤ Please

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!✌