bell test

This is probably going to be a really short chapter.
                                  ~•~
Sasuke's POV

When I got to training ground 7 I saw Naruto sitting in a lotus position meditating ,I guess?

I looked to my right and saw Sakura trying ask me out on a date or something. She's really annoying. Like when is she gonna get that I don't like her! Mito and Ino are no better either!
I sat under the tree next to where Naruto was at. I hope that our sensei isn't late like last time, if he is then I will kill him!

~timeskip~

That's it! He's gonna regret making an Uchiha wait! He's gonna die early!

I was ploting multiple ways to kill the bastard when the man himself decided to show up... THREE HOURS LATE!

Kakashi then went on to tell us that we aren't actually genin yet, and that we have to take a stupid survival test to see if we are 'worthy' enough. I'm an Uchiha, I'm more than ready.

Once he got done explaining things to us he yelled ''begin!" I jumped into the bushes as fast as I could and immediately hid my chakra. I could sense Sakura's though, so I'm pretty sure that she'll get found first.

Naru's POV

I was still sleeping when all of a sudden Kurama told me that it was time for the test and he explained to me the rules. I also talked it over with him and we came to the conclusion that the true meaning of the test was teamwork. Since Mr. Ninja has only two bells and there's three of us then he must be forcing us to work by ourselves or sacrifice being a ninja.

I came out of my mind scape and stood up. I saw Kakashi walking away, probably to target someone. I sensed sasuke's chakra and walked over to him.

Sasuke's POV

I was hiding waiting for the time to strike when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Though I don't want to admit it, I screamed. Though not loud enough for someone to hear sitting in a 50 foot radius, so kakashi would not be able to hear.

I turned around slowly pulling out a kunai, who I saw surprised me though. It was Naruto! Why was he here? I should've felt his chakra!

(Sasuke and Naruto are friends but that doesn't mean that sasuke knows Narutos true strength)

I put that aside until later and I asked him "why are you here?" I waited for an answer but only got handed a scroll. I opened it and read it's contents only for me to feel stupid for not realizing it earlier. There's no way I would have defeated kakashi all by myself, well without getting hurt that is.

I looked back at Naruto and nodded my head, silently saying that I agreed. The one thing that I won't enjoy though is working with Sakara. She probably will make things harder than easier anyways. But Naruto said that if we didn't then we might not pass.
                                  ~•~
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
It's not 1000 words! I'm so sad!
I know your gonna hate me but I'm starting to get writers block!😭😭😭
I'm still going to update (more like force myself to update😒)
I need Ideas! (Scilent cry for help)
So... anybody have ideas? No. Okay!...

But anywho~

Please VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!