Kushina's sadness

Yay! I was bored, and I was done with my homework so I decided to make another bonus chapter... so yea. also, ignore kakashis weird pinkie finger.
                                 ~•~
Minato's POV

We got to the hospital and we went up to the third floor. We kept on walking until we reached a door that said that it was room number 8. Sarutobi knocked and we heard a "come in" once we walked in we saw a nurse who must be taking care of this Naruto person

I looked over to the bed and saw the demon! The wait was Naruto his name... well it doesn't matter! I walked up to the demon and slapped him.

Sarutobi's POV

Minato, the the father of Naruto, just slapped his own child on the face for no reason at all! He slapped his child that is in the hospital, and has been for the last week! "Minato! Why did you do that!" I said in an angry voice. He looked over to me and said: "because that wantsemons deserve." I am astonished! I mean he just slapped and call his OWN son a DEMON! To say I was beyond mad would be an understatement, I am furious!

"Minato! Why on earth have you slapped YOUR child and called YOUR child a demon!" I said with My voiced laced with venom. Now Minato had a look of surprise on his face.

Minato's POV

"Minato! Why on earth have you slapped YOUR child and called YOUR child a demon!" Hiruzen yelled. "!!! What?! Your calling this DEMON! MY. CHILD! This is no child of mine!" I yelled back.

Even though I looked angry and sounded angry I kept having flashbacks to when me,  Mito Menma, and Kushina would have dinner together, with OUT Naruto. Or when I would show Menma and Mito some low D-rank jutsu, withOUT Naruto. And when Naruto would get back all bruised up and dirty and Kushina would slap him and Mito and Menma would beat him up despite him being all beaten up, an do would just LET IT!

I am now questioning what Naruto ever did to be called a DEMON other than having a demon sealed IN him. It doesn't matter! He lied about his late nights and even blamed him getting hurt on the nice villagers! How dare he! Just to make sure, I need to ask him.

Sarutobi's POV

"Sarutobi, I have to know..." Minato said, "what happened to Naruto?"
Now he wants to know?! Well, I guess late than never right?

"Come over here and sit," I said while sitting down in one of the chairs against the wall. He came over and moved a chair so that we were facing each other.

Minato's POV

I set a chair across from Sarutobi. He began the story "it was a week ago..."
Wait one whole week this demon has been in this hospital room, taking up unnecessary space! and I didn't even notice! He isn't even hurt! "One week ago was Naruto's birthday." The demon doesn't even deserve a birthday! I feel ashamed that Mito's and Menma's birthday is on the same day as it. "As you may know, the villagers don't like Naruto very much, they call him a demon and overall treat him like crap. But what you might not know is that everyday around 6 pm he gets attacked by villagers, this goes on for sometimes 30 minutes and sometimes 1 and a half hours, but on his birthdays it's worse... on his birthdays the villagers take place in what they like to call a fox hunt. They will chase down Naruto and once they catch him they w-will beat him to the brink of death." Great! Just great Sarutobi has been filled with delusions too!

Kushina's POV

All those times, all those times that Naruto would come home all beaten up and limping and he would say that the villagers did that to him... Oh my god! He wasn't lying! And we wouldn't believe him! We would beat him more! Instead of being loving parents like we should be we beat him more! I now felt as if I would throw up any second now. I ran out of the room crying and thinking of how such a horrible parent I am. In the back,  I could see a furious Minato.

Sarutobi's POV

Out of the corner of my eye,, I saw Kushina run out. I turned back to Minato and said "I think it's about time that you head back..." he nodded and rushed his children out of the room while glaring at Naruto.

As soon as they left I checked the time and it was 2:00 pm in two hours I would have to get back to work. I pulled a chair over to Naruto bedside and sat down. I also gestured to the nurse who was weirdly still here to leave.

It has now been 30 minutes and I sat up and turned around, getting ready to leave as I also needed to do some shopping. I was about to open the door when I heard shuffling. I turned around and saw the little Naruto moving! I quickly ran over to his side and held his hand and yelled"h-hey Naruto! Hey Naruto! Can you hear me!"

Naru's POV

It has now been a year and I've trained my body, mind, and soul. So basically I'm a generic overpowered anime child. Great! It's not like that's ever been done before! I'm cute though, so that makes things better! But that's aside from 

I was in my mindscape talking to Kurama. It always annoys me that I can't say anything correctly but Kurama says that it's fine. I have also stopped calling him 'Mr.' Because he saysformaformalll. (To be honest am'Mr. Fox')

"Are you ready?" Kurama asked, "or do you want to stay here forever with me?" "I-I guess I'm w-ready."

Then everything started to fade before everything was gone I wave and gave a closed eye smile to Kurama.

I felt myself In a bed, and I could smell the forever gross smell of a hospital. I started to move around a bit trying to get used to using my actual body. I began to sit up. I didn't dare open my eyes because I knew that I would probably go blind.

Sarutobi's POV

I stood up and ran over to Naruto. He looked up towards me and said...
                               ~•~
      yay,first cliffy of the chapter! I know I know like to come on Author-chan! But I am tired and I have no idea what's gonna happen next... Or maybe I do, but you'll never know! Until next time

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!