day before chuunin exams

Kakashi's POV

It's Sunday and it's supposed to be my genins break ,but I forgot to tell them about the chuunin exams or I just was to lazy. Either way, they don't know yet.

I decided that I should just call them to the regular training grounds. I first went to Sakura's house. I knocked and her mother opened the door. She gave me a smile and offered to let me in. I said "no it's fine, I just have to tell Sakura to come to the training field." Her mother nodded and said that she'd let her know.

Next I went to Sasuke's house. It took him a while to answer the door, but his house is really big so it's reasonable. He wasn't too happy that his vacation was interrupted, but I'm sure it's fine.

Last I went to  Naruto's house. I was terrified the first time I was there, this time I just cringed at seeing the graffiti. I knocked and waited. Not a second later I heard something bump, then a crash, and then a thud. Next thing I knew, everything was silent. I waited a second more, I was starting to get worried. Thankfully he answered the door. He was favoring one leg over the other, I suspect that he hurt it.

His face was blank, and he had an evil demeanor to him, I quickly got a hold of myself and replied with a ,"meet me at training ground seven." As soon as he nodded I shuunshined away.

When I got to the training field I noticed that he never really spoke. It could be I didn't give him enough time, but it was still odd, especially with his aura.

Naruto's Pov (a moment before Kakashi got there)

Kurama was no longer in the mindscape and was in his human form. I was making lunch when I heard a loud knock.(the knock wasn't actually loud he just has really good hearing) I accidentally bumped into the counter top and dropped the dish that I just so happened to be holding. I fell down from hitting the counter top. My leg got hit in the glass and I don't think I'll be able to open the door quickly enough without the person getting inpatient.

Kurama came rushing in as soon as he heard the crash and he gave me a worried look. I looked at him and whispered ," can you get the door disguised as me?"

At first he didn't understand why I wanted him to henge into me and answer it, but then he got it and nodded. He made a perfect henge and opened the door.

I didn't listen in on the conversation since its rude to eavesdrop, also I was busy cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. Kurama came back and filled me in on what I missed.

He wrapped up my leg for me and told me that I was gonna be late, or more late, If I didn't hurry. I rushed out the door and made my way towards the meeting place.

Kakashi's POV

A moment after I got to training field 7 Sakura and Sasuke showed up. It has now been 5 minutes after the meeting time, and Sakura looks like she wants to rip 'someone's' head off. Poor Naruto...

Finally 10 minutes later I could see Naruto in the distance. Once he got close enough that I could make him out I could tell that he was still hurt since he was slightly wincing when he used his left leg.

Once he reached us Sakura started yelling at him for being late. I have nooo iDeA hOw ThAt feElS.😒

Once Sakura was done with her bitch fit. (I'm gonna have a bf!) I began to explain why they were here. Simple really, the chuunin exams. Naruto looked motivated. Sasuke looked fairly scared. And Sakura looked like she was about to piss her pants.
(I hope she does)

I handed them their forms and 'left' after quickly telling them which floor to be on. In reality I was just in a tree spying on my cute little genins. God I sound like a pervert. I watched as Sakura did what she normally did. While Sasuke just scanned through the papers I gave him. Naruto looked deep in thought and I was beginning to get curious when he suddenly snapped out of it and turned on his heel and began to walk to I suppose his home.

I decided to follow him, only because he's the one to most likely to get in trouble out of team seven. Yep, That's definitely the reason! It's not like I just want to spy on Naru to  learn more about him...

I followed him to find him either going on the scenic route to his house or he's not going there. I watched as he began to make turns and corners , as if he was trying to lose me, and made his way to the outskirts of the village. I followed him until he made a jutsu that I didn't recognize and disappeared! It was similar to a shuunshine yet it had no after effect, leaves all over the place. It also was similar to the fourths teleportation jutsu, but didn't have the yellow lightning.

I sent a pulse of chakra to try and sense him, but I couldn't seem to find it. I summoned one of my dogs to try and have him do it, but had the same result. Either he is out of our range, or he just masked his chakra and scent to perfection. I just hope that he isn't doing anything bad.

Naru's POV

I finally lost him, sadly I had to show him one of the jutsu I made when I was about 5. The reason I had to lose him was that I am going to be training, for real. Not like when I am around the others, full on changing the landscape training. Yeah... I feel bad for Jiji, every time I ruin the training fields he has extra paperwork to do.

I disappeared to a nearby tree and watched as Kakashi tried to sense me. I honestly feel bad. I'm taking up the time in his day, just because he can't find me. Kurama says that I'm being stupid, I probably am, but it's just my nature to worry about others. At least that's what Kurama says.

After Kakashi left I jumped down and began trying to make a rasengan type thing that will surround my katana, much like how Asuma channels chakra into his trench knives.

It would take until morning probably, but I'll manage.
                                 ~•~
I don't feel like making authors notes today. Anyways no one has answered the last pop quiz question yet so if nobody answers by this Saturday (Nov. 3) then I'll just think one up myself. If that is all then please

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

AND PEACE OUT!!!