CHAPTER 3: Thickness

Caleb's POV

(3)
Slight R18+
——————

The entire room filled with our soft gasp and breathtaking moan, as she held my shaft in her warm hand. We made it really cool; the lingering sensation, the warmth we shared; in every breathe she gave in feels so good into my ears.

Vera... she's so good. So f*cking good!

“Caleb?”

“Caleb?”

“Hoy, what are you looking at?” asked by the girl with her arms crossed— covering her body with a towel. She then snapped her fingers across my vision that startled me for a bit of being hysterical.

I shook my head and my senses went back. What the f*ck just happened?

“Tsk! Kanina pa ako nagsasalita hindi ka naman pala nakikinig.” She rolled her eyes and walked heading to an occupied room that will served as hers.

The wooden floor squeaked when  she took her steps, then I checked on my little Caleb awaken inside the white thin wet towel around my waist.

Sh*t! I got hard by those damn daydreaming. I abruptly put my two hands covering my bulge inside my towel— that anytime would find his way out. His hardness would find any hole to fit in, so hard. Luckily, she never saw it. I hope so.

“F*ck!” I hissed silently.

The wooden floor sounded.

“Caleb, kakain na raw...”

As soon as I heard the voice going upstairs, I turned my back against to its direction, pretended I'm gazing at the view outside. I must, or else tiyang will see my hard headed Caleb down there; hard and protesting.

“Caleb, nasaan si—”

“Y-Yes I got it. I'll be right there,” I said nervously with eyes widened in shock to divert tiyang from peeking.

Her gaze landed to the the sampayan where my wet clothes were hang, “Naku, 'yung mga sinampay. Hindi ba dapat inaayos n'yo ang pagsampay? Tsk!” She almost caught my erection behind my towel when obliviously she passed in front of me directly attentive to the sampayan where she's heading.

I abruptly turned my back against her sight again, “J-Just g-go tiyang, s-sunod ak—” I shoo her out, but she's literally chismosa and unmindful.

“Anong meron d'yan?” She peeks confusingly, checking on what I'm hiding.

“N-Nothing.” I blocked her sight with my muscled back.

“Okay ka lang?” she asked from behind, hardly tiptoed to eavesdrop. We're like playing— she's seeking for my business down there, while I hide it like a defense in a basketball where I dribbled the ball. But the ball is two with head and it's hard.

Damn, she's so mischievous.

I held my waist and towel's edge, and ran as fast as I can with my back bended forward. I traveled along the wooden hallway 'til I reached the door of my room and lean my back against the safe closed door with heavy breathe to loosen the tense.