CHAPTER 4: Teacher

Caleb's POV

(4)
———
WARNING! MATURED CONTENT AHEAD | R18+

“Ma-gan-da si-Ve—” I breathed out, “What's all of this?” I asked irritably in front of the person I'm talking. Aside from doing daily chores, I'm used to see her face 24/7 without vomiting.

“Tch! Eh, paano ka n'yan matututo?” She crossed arms. “Napaka-ano nito... Just say the words, okay?”

I scoffed. “Whatever! And besides I know what's 'maganda' and you're just making me uto-uto and—”

“Okay, okay. Kung ayaw mo, eh 'di h'wag! Ikaw na nga 'tong tinuturuan e, ayaw mo pa.” She rolled her eyes before she walked out irritably.

It has been months living in my Lola's care and my extended family. Far away from what I'm used to. For that extent of living, it seems like I'm always new to things like eating with my bare hands, saying 'po' and 'opo'. Lastly, my Tagalog speaking sucks.

Just cultural traits.

Great to know I've Potpot and Shasha, the two kids who made my day both happy at the same time...pissed.

I caught 'em watching: Peppa pig, where Peppa is cooking pork steak.

Wow, how cannibal!

I left Vera from the calming Porsche and I went inside the salas.

“Hey, Potpot! Psst! Tu-ruan mow akow j-just new few words, okay?”

But it seems like he won't take at least a glance.

“Potpot!” I shouted irritably when I never had his attention.

“Kuya Caleb, kita mo nanonood kami, you should know 'res-pe-to', okay?” little Shasha said and plastered her tiny smirked revealing her cute dimple on her right cheek.

“Wha-What was that?”

“Respeto means respect, so Kuya Caleb kita mo nanonood kami, oh?” She rolled her eyes and continued watching.

Wait, did she just—? never mind. This little girl is sarcastic as f*ck. She seems to know everything 'cause she's a smart kid. I stood and went outside when I can't bother these kids.

I caught Tiyang Sabby placidly watering the plants, wearing her hat like in a summer beach.

“Oh, Caleb? Bored ka na?” She managed to smile without facing me; attentive on her flowers. She looked young in those outfit. “Basta nasabi ko na sa'yo na p’wede mo lang sabihin, pwede naman na—”

Suddenly, a bunch of guys came that caught Tiyang’s attention. Each one of them holds a pot with a different plants erected on it that stopped tiyang Sabby from placing these flower pots.

“Oh, nandito na pala kayo!” She flipped hair. “S-Shige, pakilagay na lang d'yan.” Tiyang Sabby gestured sexily and guided 'em. As these boys positioned the plants and placed them into the other side of wooden layer.

“Uy, Tisoy! Long time no see!” said by a skinny guy in his 5'2 built, like he's my long lost friend.

Are we even close?