CHAPTER 7: Playful

Caleb's POV

(7)
———

Sitting in this couch, I couldn't keep my happiness when I did won against Vera who seems to know and act good in everything. When I got to know her cup size, I tend to imitate the size with my hands and place it to my chest, imaginary.

How did she manage to have a silly ‘bean’-like chest? How poor she is. By thinking about it, I couldn't help not to laugh all alone in this salas where Shasha and Potpot usually at. But their absence is quite unusual.

They went to the barangay as I heard they conducted games for kids, and maybe they're enjoying by now together with Lola Danny. Tiyang Sabby left home as she told me about her new collection of socculent. She'll be here by now in a minute.

Good to know, baka iba pa magawa ko kay Vera. Not what you were thinking, but maybe yeah! I mean, I'm having fun making fun of her, by just seeing her pissed expression made my morning already brighter.

I never had this genuine happiness in little things. I never thought teasing could be this happy.

I hanged my black jersey shirt on my left shoulder as soon as I heard the gate clung from outside. I stood and abruptly went downstairs to help Tiyang Sabby to unload her things from the tricycle, I presume.

I'm about to open the gate wide when I saw figures of guys hovering my Tiyang. I was right.

The one guy carried the box on his left shoulder and the other one holding a single pot on his hand. And lastly, the other guy is dribbling the ball as they all entered the gate with my Tiyang wearing her summer hat.

She held the tip of her hat as she took it off and shook her head in the air. Wind breeze blew her hair in the air as she feeling each time her hair touches her face, like in a shampoo commercial.

“Boys, place it there!” She points in the horizontal trunk where she usually place her new collections beside the layers against the fence.

These boys obeyed her and placed it to where she pointed. I caught my Tiyang simply beatifying her eyes and smiling as she sexily licked her lower lip.

I make a face out of bitterness and to this old lady seducing these boys at my age— maybe?

“Boys, can you water my plants?” she whispers and went near them, catwalking and nails erected.

The guy in black shirt scratched his nape and awkwardly smiled at her. The other one smiled and revealed his dimple on his cheek.

“Dito na po?” the one in black asked for suggestion.

“Yes!” Tiyang affirmed. Then he, the guy in black put it down the first layer and took the hose to water the plants.

“Ito po?” the one that has the dimple also asked for permission if he can place the pot on the other layer.

Tiyang nodded and winked again, without taking her smile away.

The two guys stood and smiled at her. They we're about to step out of the gate when Tiyang grabbed their arms while playing and running her fingers on their back, on my watch.

My eyes widened as well as the guy who's dribbling the ball stopped for a moment for what we're both seeing.

“Thanks for watering my plants...” She gently massage the back of the two guys as she is in between them, “Next time, ako naman diligan niyo,” she said sexily.

These boys started to chuckle awkwardly but somehow confused me.

Tiyang is literally playful when it comes to young guys coming through this house’s gate or even passing. That's why, sometimes Lola Danny preferred taking care of the kids than letting Tiyang Sabby to babysit them.