Chapter 14: Ma-issue

Caleb's POV

(14)
———

“A-Apo?”

For an extremely bad situation, Lola caught us in a bad position that any other people would think we're doing activity only adult does.

My full weight against Vera, while my head buried on her chest.

Well, she has something... medyo malambot, pasado na.

I decided to get up first but damn we bumped unto each other's skull.

That was so silly and awkward encounter. Sabi ko kasi na mabango ako e, she doesn't even buying it. Yet, I felt she sniffed on my armpit the moment she had it.

“A-Ah!” she hissed in pain after we bumped.

“A-Apo? Ang...” Lola Danny stood still while her hands on her waist with an intensive sharp gaze she's pulling us deep within the deepest core.

“N-No!” Vera and I defended in unison.

“M-Mali ka nang iniisip,” we added in unison. Lola's eyes were widen and her breathing is husky and heavy.

“Okay. So, ano nga ba ang nakita ko? Ikaw talaga, Caleb!” Lola went near me and twisted my ear like a kindergarten who failed to draw some shapes and she invoiced how mad she is.

She furiously twisted my ear as she spanked Vera's butt, making her busy hands on the both of us.

“A-Aaaaw!” we hissed.

“Ano na lang ang iisipin nila. Kayo talagang mga bata kayo.” She deepen and harden.

“L-Lola, natumba po kami k-kasi nawalan ng balanse si Caleb habang buhat-buhat ako,” Vera managed to explain receiving her spank on its nth times.

Lola loosen up, and my ear felt little numb. Ang sakit!

Without Vera to explain everything, it would be the worse punishment in my entire life from my Lola’s kurot and tiris. I've never been from disciplinary when I was in Elementary until Junior.

Well, I won't even like it.

For quite a months of staying, as how I left everything, that includes my studies. Mom never knew I didn't continue my studies the moment I flight down here in the Philippines, because I knew I won't stay that long and I don't want my school records as tangled as earphones.

But somehow... Something is pulling me to stay... holding me tight not to flight back and just stay for bit long here.

No matter how many sharp pinch from my Lola, I'll always love her wrinkled hand to touch mine. It gives me comfort even how hard it is.

Going back, Vera knows how to talk to my Lola. She's crazily different even a shit would come out from septic she passed by. I know her like the back of my hand. Even how many times we fought and argued—she’s still by my side and never left from the time I always twist my tongue from speaking, until right now that her skin is twisted by Lola.

For multiple hissed in pain, she finally gets off from my Lola’s sharp pinch and deep spank.

Good thing, my Lola buys her reason.

Funny.

———

Evening came and as usual, the silent is too good to hear. We're all settled in the dining room, good thing Vera's sister isn't here. ‘That’ last time she was here, that was so damn terrible unlike the Gwen who had her make up on—time to time.