Topic of Moving in

"Would you want to move in with me?" Bill asked out of the blue.

Dipper choked on his drink, coughing violently and punching at his chest. Once he finally caught his breath and ensured he wouldn't die an early death, he stared at his boyfriend incredulously, who stared back in amusement.

"What?"

"Yeesh, kid, with a reaction like that, I might've asked sooner," Bill laughed giddily, though the intent in his eye was still serious.

"D- don't you think it's a bit soon for something like that?" Dipper asked, looking away.

"Dating for half a year is too soon?" Bill asked back. Then held his chin in contemplation.

"I mean, I don't know," Dipper threw his arms in the air, cheeks burning. He didn't know if he could handle waking up next to Bill every day, it felt weird. Not to mention that the man was a morning person, surprisingly, and would most likely wake Dipper in a variety of ridiculous ways.

He certainly did the first few times Dipper stayed over at his place.

"Calm down, Pinetree, it's just a question," Bill said reassuringly. "You can think on it, I won't be too offended if you say no."

He gave him a smirk at the end before returning to his coffee. Dipper stared at him for a few minutes, watching Bill's throat as he swallowed his coffee. Then, as he thought about Bill swallowing something else, he immediately excused himself, not wanting to give Bill a reason to tease him.

Dipper calmed himself down with thoughts of cutesy things, because you don't get hard-ons about puppies right? But, when that didn't work, he thought about that one time Grunkle Stan forgot to close the bathroom door when he got out of the shower and that quickly killed anything stirring in his lower regions.

Blegh, he wonders if he'll ever forget that.

He sat down on Bill's bed, hearing the man get ready to go to work. Once he heard the door shut, he groaned loudly, burying his face in a pillow.

Dipper knew Bill often tended to go too fast in relationships, always too eager to get to the next step. Like, on their third date, he got him to sleep with him. Which Dipper would normally prefer to wait, but, to be fair, the man was certainly persuasive. And hot.

Really hot. And the sex was pretty good-

Okay, getting off topic.

So, when Dipper felt he should get another's opinion, he called his sister.

"So what if it seems too fast? I'm pretty sure that you definitely imagined how the wedding would be with Wendy after thinking about how your imaginary date would go, bro bro." Mabel laughed.

"That was different!" Dipper hissed, face burning in embarrassment. He really wanted to forget about his, er, slight obsession over Wendy. He was really glad that it didn't get too awkward and they were still friends.

"Besides, you were worse!" Dipper retorted, remembering how boy-crazy Mabel was while he was obsessing over the redhead.

"Yeah, and?" Mabel said smugly.

Ugh, he can never win.

"And I don't see what the big deal is," Mabel continued a moment after his silence. "You stay there all the time, yo8 practically do live with him!"

"I do not stay here all the time, Mabel," Dipper groaned, "I only stay here for, like-"

Wait, how much time here did he spend at Bill's?

After a brief moment of thinking, Dipper was willing to admit he did spend a large amount of time during the day in Bill's house, even when his boyfriend wasn't home, like now.

"Fine, I- I'm not going say you're right out of pettiness, but I am going to say you're not wrong."

"Haha, another win for Mabel!"

"But I still don't know what to say to Bill," Dipper didn't bother to react to Mabel's exclamation. "I don't even know what I want."

"Then just tell him that, bro-bro, pretty sure he's willing to wait."

Dipper groaned, feeling too conflicted. It was easy for Mabel to say that, to offer such a simple solution, but Dipper, of course, preferred to overcomplicate the problem.

By prefer, he's being sarcastic, of course.

"Or," Mabel commented, "you can ignore all those annoying thoughts and say yes! Have a go at being scandalous by living with your significant other who isn't your spouse yet!"

"Scandalous," Dipper repeated, holding in a snort.

"Yep! Worked for me and 'Cifica!"

Dipper shook his head, barely restraining a smile. "I dunno, but thanks for listening, Mabel."

"Duh, what else are siblings for? Other than teasing each other mercilessly and bringing up embarrassing memories."

"Yeah yeah, now hang up before I tell Pacifica about that time you-"

Click.

Damn, she didn't even bother to hear the whole thing.

Anyways, Dipper went and messaged Soos to come pick him up. He was going to start packing, try to surprise Bill..

He'll probably regret this, but he should try to take more risks. And he already did, the first being that he accepted Bill's first date.

_____________

Guys, look, some healthy Billdip. Probably not gonna get more of that in my writing :).

And it's not even smut! Haha, :3.