Extra!

...

Well, here's a continuation to Bonus 2! The Reverse AU.
_______________________________________________

"You're so useless." Dipper muttered, walking past Will and litfted the creature by its hair, twisting out its fangs, and dropped it. "Can't do a bloody thing without getting hurt."

He pocketed the items and walked calmly to the demon, scowling when grabbing his uninjured arm and forcing him up.

"Bring us back." Dipper ordered, wiping horrid smelling blood off his cheek with his sleeve.

"Yes sir." Will mumbled, swallowing heavily and concentrated.

Dipper ignored the nauseating feeling that teleporting gave him and headed to his room, marking off the fang of a wendigo in his list. "Follow me."

Will nodded, floating along as his legs were weak.

"Where are you headed with Will, dearest Brother?" Mabel asked, "I need him at the moment."

"If it's not of dire importance, I'll be keeping him for the day, beloved Sister." Dipper replied.

"But-"

"I believe my experiment is more important than a simple opinion, Mabel." Dipper said, returning her cold glare.

"It's not a simple- Ugh, let Will decide then." Mabel said, turning her gaze on the blue haired demon.

He tensed, not wanting to be caught in between. He glanced at Mabel, who's expression was determined, and then to Dipper. He swallowed and shifted to him, knowing that any punishment of Mabel's was a slap on the wrist compared to Dipper's.

Dipper smirked slightly and continued on. His anger was lessened, so Will allowed himself to relax.

Mabel, on the other hand, looked like she was ready to murder. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Dipper opened the door to his room and placed his ingredient on his desk, then looked to Will, who kept his gaze on the ground.

And smiled.

Then replaced it with his usual apathetic look and looked back to his desk. Various items were cluttered about, looking foreign on his usual tidy and neat desk.

"Come here." Dipper said, taking out the vial and watched expectantly as Will did as he was told. He took the injured arm, discreetly gently, and scowled. This better not scar.

He poured a small amount on the gashes and rubbed, ignoring the winces, and looked at Will. His blue eye was shut tightly behind messy blue locks, mouth a tightly knit line with occasional pained hisses.

Dipper felt, annoyingly, content studying the pitiful excuse of a demon. He liked his uncomfortable expressions, but would find himself wanting to have him relaxed.

He hated it.

Mason "Dipper" Pines did not care for most things, and this pathetic demon, if he could even be called that, was not an exception.

Will Cipher was just a thing to be used, his slave, nothing more than that.

Anything beyond lust would just be in the heat of the moment.

He watched it heal and looked upwards at Will, and brought his arm close to his face and kissed the area he was injured, reluctantly delighted in the flustered look.

He let go to wrap his hand around the back of Will's neck and pulled him into a kiss.

He barely got into it, just a quick dance of tongues, and then he pulled away, focusing on his work, not even taking a second to glance at the demon's confused and slightly flushed face.