Pretty boy (Willdip)

So, this is kind of like a reverse au of the modern au bonus, just to be clear.

___________________

Will was pretty sure that his interest in the rich, pretty boy was a little worrying.

Mostly because a) the pretty boy was a brat, and Will didn't really like dealing with brats. And b) his interest was beginning to border on obsession.

Yeah, b was the main thing to be worried about.

He'd met the pretty boy, or Dipper Gleeful, on accident. He was in a hurry to get somewhere (can't really remember now) and had crashed into the limo.

To be fair, Will was really, really fucking sleep-deprived and a little manic.

He had gotten out, ready to apologize profusely and try to get out of exchanging insurances, not in the mood to deal with such. A screaming girl and a furious boy, the pretty boy, had gotten out, looking close to murdering someone.

Honestly, the thought of him being murdered by that pretty boy with the cold eyes really shouldn't have sent a shiver of excitement through his spine.

What happened next can be easily blamed on Will being sleep-deprived. And very much so distracted by the bright and icy eyes of Mason 'Dipper' Gleeful.

It happened so fast, he wasn't aware that he was now in debt to Dipper -and Mabel, his sister, but she wasn't so important- until he had awoken to Dipper's chilling voice in his ear a few days later.

"Where the hell are you? You're late!"

Will was so confused that morning, after having gotten the appropriate amount of sleep and thinking clearly. He hadn't dreamed that he crashed his car into the limousine of the Gleeful twins? Dreamed that he was now essentially enslaved?

Well, Will was perfectly capable of getting himself out this deal, quick and easy. But the mere thought of seeing that pretty boy was too tempting.

Though he was irritated that he now has to miss meetings with the gang, what with the near impossible demands of the Gleefuls.

Especially Mabel. Will wouldn't mind her just suddenly disappearing out of the blue. The urge to just act upon that thought was very tempting.

But, oddly enough, Dipper cared about his sister. Utterly baffling, with how the two act around each other. Though Will does think Master Dipper does this out of familial obligation.

But, anyways, after the whole ordeal and getting used to his new job as a servant, Will was a little appalled that he could think that he can be content in just staying forever.

He imagines that his friends would feel worse if he were to voice this out loud.

After all, he does own the biggest business in town. Under a fake name. If he were to just disappear...

Yeah, Will does need to wrap things up here. Unfortunately.

Though, he can't imagine just breaking things off without getting, even just a taste of the oh-so pretty Dipper Gleeful.

He doesn't think about the possibility of wanting to keep Dipper afterwards.

—————

Despite his complaints of the demands and orders, it wasn't all that hard to follow them. They were all simple, in fact, he's had worse before making a (fake)  big name for himself. All Mabel did with him was get his (useless) input on fashion and her dates. He doesn't count all the small orders and demands that are made just to be petty.