Bonus 2!

Oh well, I made another one.

This time, I'm trying out the Reverse Falls, Willdip. I hope it's good, and that you like it.

Btw, Dipper is a young adult.

__________________________________

Dipper let out a hiss of frustration, slamming the book and started to pace, and summoned his demon.

"Y yes sir?" Will asked, focusing on his tie, unable to meet the other's eyes.

"Get me something to get rid of this stress." Dipper ordered, glaring at the stuttering mess annoyedly. "Now!"

Will got out a, "Yes sir!" And promptly teleported.

Not three seconds later, he returned with a bottle of whatever the hell it was.

"Is this what you think I meant and is it strong?" Dipper snapped, grabbing the bottle.

"I it's a normal w way for h humans. A and yes." Will stuttered, eyes glued to the floor.

"And you take me for a 'normal' human." Dipper sneered, opening the bottle, still unnamed, and got a glass.

Will didn't reply, staring at the shiny leather of his shoes, quite expensive, and turned to leave.

"Did I say you can leave, you pathetic excuse for a demon?" Dipper snapped, making him freeze and shake his head. "Useless thing. Leave then."

Will teleported with no hesitance to his 'room.'

What a room. He lived in the dungeons under the mansion.

He took a shaky breath and relaxed, leaning on the wall and slid down.

Then violently flinched when he had another call, this time Mabel, and he silenced his pitiful whine and obeyed.

"Do I look better with silver or gold, Will?" Mabel asked, holding two different earrings up. She was dressed beautifully, with a deep blue dress adorned with sapphires and her handy headband with her gemstone.

The half of the gemstone that allowed them to control him.

"S silver." Will said, not meeting her eyes as well.

Her hypnotizing gaze and bewitching smile were never to be trusted. Her beautiful facade hid cruel and manipulative intentions. She loved to get him into trouble and never shown genuine kindness to him.

"Wonderful, I thought so as well." She said, removing her other jewel earrings. "Is my Brother not getting what what he wants?"

He shook his head, wanting to retreat to his room.

"Hmm, I should return the page he wants soon."

His head snapped up, looking at the mistress with confusion.

"Keep your lips zipped." She said, her eyes playful. "You won't tell him a thing even if he beats you till you're unable to move. Got it?"

Reluctantly, he nods, feeling miserable as she left, allowing him to leave.

Back to his cell, he banged the back of his head to the wall, keeping his screams of frustration muffled with his gloved hand.

After a few moments, his eyelids were getting droopy and he closed them, preparing for a needed sleep.

But the master Gleeful never cared if he was sleep deprived to call him.

He appeared before the slightly drunken man, stumbling as his feet hit the floor.