Supposed Anonymity

"Th- this was supposed to be anonymous!"

:3

------

Dipper... was starting to regret his recent life choices. Why, might you ask? Well, it all started when one guy helped him find his libido. That doesn't sound bad, he knows. But...

But the heights it was taking him was making him really embarrassed!

His late teen years were thankfully left alone to devote to his studies. Then he was happily devotion more of his later years to more studying under Ford -as long as he visited Mabel or stayed in contact. But now?

It's kinda embarrassing, as he said before. Starting to get to downright humiliating. But enough of the past, let's be back to his recent life choices.

Like signing up to what's basically an anonymous hookup site.

Please don't be disappointed in him, Grunkle Ford -and don't be proud of him, Grunkle Stan- he can't help it. This fucking repressed, horny body won't allow him to focus!

Dipper groaned, burying his furious face in his hands. He needed some relief, the real thing because bloody porn isn't helping. He's pretty sure the FBI agent was probably concerned for how long he was staring at his computer.

If there is one, anyway.

But, anyways, he had gotten a few replies when he signed up, which did surprise him. Because it's that easy? Wow. And he browsed through them, conversing and picking out the best applicants, which was probably the only time his mind decided to let him think clearly.

And he picked someone, he let them set up a location -a hotel, which is clean thankfully, he checked- and time. And so far so good, he got there just a half hour ago and was patiently waiting.

And waiting,

And more waiting.

And after more waiting, is when he began to regret his recent life choices. Because they were an hour late. It's beginning to look like he was stood up.

Dipper felt his cheeks burn with humiliation, looking up at the neat looking clock and feeling his stomach clench. He took out his phone, contemplating if he should try contact them, then changed his mind, looking back up the conversation, wondering if they realized something he didn't notice. Something like, maybe he's not worth it and maybe looked elsewhere. Or maybe this was just a joke to them, maybe they liked to jerk around desperate people and laugh at the thought of them waiting miserably.

Or maybe, Dipper thought with burning tears, maybe they only did this to him alone.

Furiously, he got up and wiped his eyes, refusing to be put down by something like a little rejection. It's probably not that specific. It's fine. He's fine. Who cares, right? He can just, find someone else.

He took a deep breath and walked to the door, determined to not cry. He briskly opened the door, hoping his no-show had already paid for this room because he sure as hell wouldn't, and continued to storm out.

Or he would've if he hadn't bumped into someone's hard chest, taking a deep whiff of cologne and something else.

Dipper grunted from the impact, looking up at who he bumped into, ready to apologize. He met a blue eye, the other covered with blond bangs, staring down curiously at him. He frowned, wondering if he knew this guy. He backed away, looking him up and down.