Hi

So, I'm gonna be giving into my need to please you all and probably do whatever request you want, if I can manage.

Yes yes, I have no self-restraint and whenever I read your comments (though I can't always reply, sorry), I end up imagining the whole lemon myself and feel the need to write it.

😆😍

And also, I am thinking about rewriting The Deal lemon. Why?

Because whenever i re-read my works, it now makes me a bit uncomfortable at how it is and how cringy it is.

And, since I feel like I "grew up" a little, since I am close to 18 and I read better lemons than mine, I am not so comfortable with writing non-con, because, yes, I am acknowledging that it is non-con, and my sick self can't tolerate to even imagine it.

Plus, the amount of fluff I read.

Fluff ruined the sadistic side of me.

Yes, I do have a sick side, I feel like everyone does, which is my own attempt at pathetically defending myself.

SO, here is the summary:

1. I am giving in to the need to please others by writing more lemons than I intended.

2. I am going to rewrite the first lemon, sometime when I get a proper idea of it.

3. I don't know what I'm including number three for- Oh yeah!

Here is an idea, if I get a proper usual source of WiFi. I'm thinking of doing a Ask BillDip/WillDip.

Yay(?)

This is only if someone is interested. At least one person.

Is anyone interested?

Rudy: No.

...

*flings Rudy out a window*

Aidan: *enters just as Rudy disappears out of sight* where's my brother?

Er, he decided to go pick blueberries.

Aidan: Where? I can't find any here.

Ehh, Alaska?

Aidan: Ooh, I'll go check there too!

Rudy: *yelling* Don't believe her!

So yeah *ignores them* this idea is only when I can get a usual source of WiFi. Since my friend is vague about her offers to hotspot me in exchange for tater tots and other. And I hate to bother her about asking for it.

I mean, if you don't wanna hotspot me, just say it! Don't offer it if you're gonna be annoying about it!

Ignore the rant, heh.

And, just for fun and to make this a bit longer, my vision at how Bill and Reverse Dipper.

Bill, I see him as an a$$ and opportunistic. But we'll see how my new version turns out when I rewrite The Deal.

Reverse Dipper, who I see as someone who tries to seem emotionless, or indifferent to everyone. And then some certain pathetic demon comes wriggling their way, even if it's unintentional, into their affection. Even if it's a weird type of affection.

Will, like mostly everyone, he's like a nervous cinnamon bun (I don't know if that's used correctly). But I do like the idea of a secret dominance inside him. Maybe I'll write that in the future, may-or-may-not-happen book where he's switched with Bill.

Reverse Mabel, I see her as a spoiled brat who's impulsive and malevolent. Especially to Will. Sorry sweetie. And my crush, but that's not important.

And Rudy and Aidan, as Rai Danduy, their former self. I just wanna indulge in my imagination right now, :p

Rai Danduy would be a combination of their personalities, duh. Serious and stern, and then teasing and oddly playful at times. It would be evilly teasing and cruelly playful.

Obviously, Rudy got the stern personality, and Aidan the childish one. Aidan does not like showing the evil and cruelty unless it benefits him. And they're both possessive, btw.

And when I do finish the rewritten Deal lemon, I'll put it at the beginning, ok?

And that's all.

Vote and Comment!