Bonus 3!

Update: I decided, since I can't keep a constant check for the votes for the bonuses, I'll just do whatever bonus IF it has 10 or more votes. Is that okay?

If you're new, then enjoy the Vampire AU and vote if you want.
_____________________________________________
Vampire au, people. Hope it's good 😃
_____________________________________________

Dipper slammed the door, turning quickly to ignore all the worried yelling and the 'let me out.' His hands clapping over his ears as he ran out.

He slowed after a little while, panting. He probably could've handled it better. Should've tried explaining first.

But no, tomorrow he could do that.

Because today was Bill's day, and he'd come after him if he didn't arrive at the exactly two minutes later. Calming Mabel down and explaining would take too much.

He continuously checked his watch, jogging a little. The sun was sinking down fast and his heartbeat began to rise and his stomach was churning.

He looked around, finding that familiar tree and saw it, the big dark mansion. He gulped and hurriedly ran there. He yelped when his hand grabbing the doorknob gave him a shock, his hair raising a bit.

"You're late." The slight high pitched voice he hated purred in his ear, an arm slithering around his waist and pulling him to a hard chest. "Later than the usual late."

Dipper gritted his teeth, refusing to move, even breath. He kept his eyes shut as the click of the door opening reached his ears and he was shoved forward, nearly stumbling, yet he fell into the same chest as the inhuman being moved fast.

"Pinetree, gonna explain yourself?" The male asked, his gloved hand cupping his chin.

Dipper said nothing, jerking his head away, his eyes keeping to the floor. Why was he ignoring him? This was only going make it wor-

"Don't ignore me." Bill's demonic voice echoed out in the hollow mansion, the dark aura filling the area and warning any supernatural creature to keep away.

"M my sister found out." Dipper choked out, his knees buckling. He was about to fall when he was scooped into an embrace, his body tensing.

"That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Bill asked in a taunting tone, his nose nuzzling his cheek.

He kept quiet as Bill walked through the quiet and menacing house, his hand squeezing his shoulder.

Mabel must be worried sick, his Grunkles likely home now and worried as well. They might demand to know what was going on and why. But they can't understand, they couldn't know.

"Don't worry, Pinetree. I can see your gears grinding in your big head." Bill said, stopping in front of one room, the room.

He was doing this for their own good.

"I'll wipe their memories and try to hypnotize ol Sixer, alright." Bill promised, dumping him on the grand bed and removing his extravagant, unnecessary and cliche cape, then his jacket.

"Do you always need to wear the cape whenever I come?" Dipper asked, kicking his shoes off.

"No, but it's fun." Bill answered, grinning.

Dipper didn't reply. He averted his eyes and tilted his neck, gritting his teeth.

Bill's grin widened, lowering his face to the inviting neck, opening his mouth to reveal sharp fangs, dripping with a strange substance.

That was the venom, as Bill said so when on the first night.

That night...

"No no, Mabel!" Dipper yelled, running to his sister, who was lain on the ground, blood staining her clothes.